~Chapter Twenty Two~

"Subaru, we need to talk," I say, as soon as me and him made our way to the garden, after the whole incident with Cordelia, Ritcher and Yui. We wanted to be away from everyone else. I was still in bandages, so I was having a hard time keeping up with Subaru, and just walking in general.

"I know," he said, stopping, walking back to me and picking me up so that we could make our way near the garden wall. He placed me down on the floor careful to not cause me pain and then sat down next to me.

"why did you give her your silver knife Subaru?" I asked him, getting straight to the point. His body tensed for a moment before his face became cold and had no emotion on it. He was not happy about this question.

"why should you care Yuki? I gave her the knife, so what?" he replied, his voice, was a void of nothingness. There was no emotion other than a slight hint of anger.

"why do I care? I don't know, maybe because you are my boyfriend and you gave away your knife that would be able to kill you instantly. So please entertain me with why you gave it away," I said sarcastically. First, he didn't tell me about him biting Yui, and now this? I am his girlfriend, or is she? I know I sound controlling, but this is my first relationship and he's hiding so much from me.

Smash!

The sound of Subaru hitting the garden wall next to him. The sound made me ump slightly as it was right next to the side of my face. I looked at his shocked whereas he just looked at me annoyed and angry.

"don't use that sarcastic tone with me. Why I gave her that knife isn't any of your business so drop it," he said. This time, his voice was filled with nothing, but venom, making me scared. What has happened to him?

"Subaru please. I'm just annoyed that you've hidden this from me and it's to do with Yui no less. You know I don't like her, and I know you don't like her either. I just want you to stop hiding things from me. I told you everything that I was hiding from you," I said, quietly, scared he was going to do something worse.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW!? FINE! I GAVE IT TO HER SO THAT IF I ASKED HER TO KILL ME, SHE WOULD! IF SHE REFUSED TO, SHE WOULD HAVE TO GIVE ME HER BLOOD! HAPPY NOW!?" he screamed before hitting the garden wall yet again.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL! WHY WOULD YOU WANT HER TO KILL YOU ANYWAY? I THOUGHT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH ME!" I screamed. Why Subaru, why!? Why would you want this? Why would you do this to me? To your brothers?

"SHUT UP!" he screamed.

SMASH!

The wall of the garden where we were sitting now had a large crack going in all directions creating a large smashing sound, alerting the brothers. He all teleported down only to see an angry Subaru, and me hiding in all ball in fear.

"Subaru what have you done?!" Ayato screamed. "look what you've done to Yuki! What the hell has happened between you two?!"

"none of your bloody business! Just leave us alone!" Subaru screamed at the brothers making them shocked. Not once have they ever seen Subaru this mad. It made them scared a little.

"Subaru you need to calm down!" Reiji replied. "we are not leaving you alone with Yuki in either of your states. You're very mad and Yuki is terrified!"

Reiji's words made Subaru look down at me and saw the fright in my eyes. His anger immediately turned to guilt. I looked away from him and down to my lap. I heard someone moving. They stopped next to me and knelt down. I looked up and saw Shu looking at me with guilt and sadness in his eyes.

"I'll take Yuki to her room to calm down. When you've calmed down Subaru, you can come and see her," Shu said before picking me up, bridal style and teleporting to my room. He then laid me down on my bed and sat next to me. "Yuki what happened out there?"

"I asked him why he gave Yui his Silver knife. He wouldn't tell me at first, so I gave a sarcastic comment by accident. He then started hitting the wall and shouting at me. He hit the wall so hard that is cracked. I was so scared," I said, trying not to cry my eyes out in front of him.

"why... why did he give Yui his knife?" Shu asked hesitantly, unsure if he should ask me or not. After all, it was why this all happened.

"I gave it to her so that if I asked her to kill me, she would. If she refused, she would have to give me her blood," said a voice from my door. We looked over to see Subaru standing there awkwardly. "could I talk to her privately for a moment please Shu?"

"fine, but if I hear another wall being hit, I will come in here and drag you out. Understand?" Shu replied, with his lazy voice and smile. Subaru nodded in reply, saying that he understood, so Shu got up and left the room, leaving us alone.

"I'm sorry... about earlier... I... um... didn't mean to get so cruel towards you... I think it's best if we were to... um... take a break, if you're... okay with that?" Subaru said, very hesitantly and nervously, as if he didn't want to say it.

"I... don't understand. What do you mean take a break?" I asked quietly.

"it means we take a break from seeing each other," he explained. "I'll leave you alone now. Again, I'm sorry for what happened outside."

He then walked out of the room leaving me alone. I'm alone... again. I laid down on my bed and hugged one of my pillows tightly while crying my eyes out.

"Subaru please come back.... Please don't leave me alone again," I cried into my pillow. I felt two arms wrap around me, hugging me. I turned over to see Laito looking sympathetic.

"go ahead, you can cry," he whispered. He words made me cry more. He wrapped his arms around me tighter so that I was closer to him, his wat of comforting me while crying. Don't leave me! Please don't let me go!

I promised you rinsayuri_ that you would get multiple wall punches and that is what you got! I hope you all enjoyed the book! i am sad to say that it is done now <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx