~Chapter Six~

It's been a few days since I had to cook for Kanato and Ayato and then have come up to me non stop asking for me to cook more for them. Kanato has even allowed me to use his cook book to make him different types of treats, or to surprise him with something sweet. Ayato, however, kept on asking me to make him Takayaki. As for Laito, he has been acting calm around me, flirting with me here and there, but he has mainly been very calm and nice towards me.

Subaru still hasn't spoken to me, Shu has been talking a bit more than usual to me, well that is what the triplets say, and I haven't spent that much time with Reiji. It was Saturday night and I was wondering around the corridors, aimlessly exploring. As I was walking around, I could hear the sound of someone talking. Moving closer to the sound, I realised that it was Reiji talking to himself about some experiments. I softly knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. Not a moment later, Reiji opened the door, surprised to see me.

"Yuki, what brings you here?" he asked politely. I over heard you talking about some experiments you were going to do. I was wondering if you needed any help. He looked over at me for a moment before opening the door wider, allowing me inside his room.

As I walked into his room, I noticed how neatly his room was kept and how it looked brand new. I turned to look at where Reiji was only to be pinned to one of his bookcases, knocking off a couple of books.

"I don't think I've ever met a woman such as you Yuki. Unlike some people I don't have the time to unwind and enjoy myself. Nevertheless, I like I'll skip the black tea for now. A sip of your blood would be much more satisfying," he said before taking a bit in the left side of my neck. Pain busted through my neck as his fangs punctured the skin of my neck. Reiji biting me felt more painful than Subaru's and Laito's combined. I wanted to scream, but didn't. why is it that Reiji's hurts the most out of all the times I have been bitten?

After a while Reiji removed himself from my neck, but by this time, I was too weak to stand up so I collapsed on the floor directly in front him. He looked down at me, like a predator looking at its prey. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and lifted me up until his mouth was directly by my ear.

"how is it a livestock like you contains such exquisite blood? It's better than any blood I have ever tasted," Reiji compliment me. I lifted me up more and helped me over to the small couch he had in his room. "you may rest here until you have healed a bit. Don't worry, I will make sure no one disturbs your sleep my dear."

I look up at him. His face turned back to its emotionless state and he had no glasses on, giving me the chance to have a better look at his eyes. Ever since I was little, I always found his eyes an interesting colour. Clearly noticing me looking at him curiously, he moved himself closer to my face and smirked a little.

"what has you so interested my dear?" he asked. Not having my pen and note pad, I pointed near his eye, showing that I was interested in his eyes. "my eyes? What about them do you find interesting?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't. I didn't have my note pad or pen. Noticing this, he moved away from me and went to his desk on the other side of the room. Picking up somethings, he came back over and passed them to me. It was an elegant note book and pen. The exact ones that were the present I left for Beatrix, to replace the ones she gave me. Carefully, I opened the book only to see the note I left Beatrix.

Dear Beatrix,

As a replacement of the note book and the pen you gave me, I made you a new pair and I hope you use it well. I know it is not much as a present, but I don't have a lot of possessions on me. In the book, you might find a few doodles here and there. This was my old doodle book.

Yours Faithfully,

Moon

I smiled a little remembering this note and looking at my old handwriting. Things sure have changed a lot. I turned the page and started writing the answer to Reiji's question. I like your eyes due to the colour. I have never seen someone with eyes like yours, a beautiful colour and full of emotions. You may hide your emotions by acting cold, but your eyes tell everything. They tell a story. He looked at my answer in wonder and shock.

"no one has ever said something like that to me before. You truly are interesting Yuki. Tell me, what emotions can you see in my eyes?" he asked politely. I see loneliness, anger and sorrow. The story is of a boy who had a tragic and is now trying to forget about it by keeping to himself. He looked down for a moment, thinking about something. He looked back up at me.

His hands move up to my face. Scared he was going to hit me, I closed my eyes and flinched slightly, waiting for the pain, but I never came. Instead a felt a cold had gently caress my right cheek. I open my eyes to see Reiji stroking my cheek. However, the main thing I caught onto was all of the emotions on his face.

"you are the only person that has ever since this side of me since Moon. You cannot tell anyone about this," he said, voice full of many emotions. I nodded and did a risky act. I gave Reiji a hug. At first he was shocked, but eventually hugged me back. This is the Reiji I remember. "now get some sleep Yuki. I'm sure you are still very weak from the amount of blood a took from you."

As he stood up and moved away from me, I slowly moved my body so that it was resting against the couch. Reiji had placed his glasses back on and was now working on his experiments, like how he was before I came and knocked on his door. My eyes slowly dropped, allowing darkness to embrace me and my body to become light. Little did I know, someone was watching this whole time...