~Chapter Fifteenth~

It's been a few days since Yui came to the mansion. The words that I would use to describe her would be, annoying, naive and annoying. I have never met someone as annoying as her. Right now, we are all in the car heading to school. Me and Subaru are next to each other, him and Ayato are arguing.

"that's enough you two. Ayato, what have I told you about taking those acts to your room or somewhere private?" Reiji said, looking up from his book.

"such a buzz kill Reiji. I don't see how Yuki is able to tolerate you," Ayato reply, with a slight smirk on his face. I gave him the look that said shut up now or else.

"Ayato be nice. Leave Mouse-Chan out of this~," Laito said. I gave him a nod saying thank you, which he replied to with a small smile and a nod.

"tch. You guys are so annoying," Subaru said while placing his hand over mine and then entwining them together. I gave up with the conversation that they were having so I pulled out my book from my school bag and began to read.

"Yuki-ah please come out. All the members are worried about you. Jimin is crying and Suga is close to as well. You are like a sister to all of us," said a voice from the other side of the door. The voice belonged to Jhope. For some reason, Jhope's words really hurt me. It felt as if my heart had been crushed into a million pieces. Only then did I realise that I had done something I promised myself I would never do. I fell in love with Jhope.

"you can't make me leave Hoseok. The other members have tried everything. Just give up," I replied in a meek voice. My voice was laced with mixed emotions. Hurt, sadness and... anger. I was mad at myself for falling for someone who only sees me as a sister and for falling for one of my brother's friends.

"I understand how you feel Yuki. But I learned not to beat myself over it and just to be who I am. However, I can tell from your voice that you have something else on your mind," he said. There was a small pause before he started talking again. "it's funny. I told myself that I wouldn't fall for the sister of my best friend but look, I already have."

I slowly stood up and turned so I was facing my door. Cautiously, I unlocked my door and opened it a tiny bit. There I saw a messy Jhope. His hair was a mess and he had no makeup on. He seemed tired. I took one step out of my room and then ran over to Jhope where I gave him a tight hug while bursting into tears. It took a moment, but he hugged me back with as much force.

"Yuki we've arrived," I heard Reiji say, taking me away from my book. I looked over to him and saw the door was open and it was only me, Subaru and Reiji in the car. I quickly put my book away and got out of the car.

I thought there would be a bombardment of fan girls screaming, but it was surprising very quiet. There were a few whispers here and there, but they were mainly comments about Yui.

"she looks like a slut!"

"she better not take my senpai!"
"she's with my senpai!"

The comments the fan girls made, made me laugh a little. They are protective of the Sakamaki brothers so much that they despise anyone who's with them. It was very amusing to watch.

"let's hope that she stays longer than she did earlier," Shu whispered in my ear making me laugh even more. Thanks to Ayato biting her at school, she had to be taken home early as she was apparently too 'weak'.

" I bet 100 yen that she makes it through the entire day," I whisper back to him making him smirk slightly and puts out his hand for a handshake.

"you have a deal Yuki," he said. I place my hand in his and we shook hands. The bet was now set, but it is also time for class, so I went to my first lesson which was cooking which I had with Kanato and Laito. Lucky, we had to work in threes, so I was partners with Laito and Kanato.

"alright class. Today I want you and your partners to work together and make some treats. It can be whatever you want them to be. You have until the end of the lesson to finish them," the teacher said.

"what you do want to make?" I asked them quietly, in case someone was close by and would hear me talk.

"Teddy says he wants something very sweet. I agree with Teddy," Kanato said, while hugging Teddy a little tighter. I look over to Laito to see if he wanted to make anything specific.

"how about Macaroons? They are sweet and kind of difficult to make so we should get a lot of praise if we were to finish making them in the time we have, ~" Laito said. Kanato's face lit up as Laito mentioned Macaroons so I knew that was what we were going to make.

"let's get to it then," I said quietly, making Kanato and Laito smile and nod at me. We then all began to sort everything out only to be interrupted by someone coming through the door.

I wasn't sure which book to insert so I just picked one of the ones I've written before that was on my memory stick!