~Chapter Fourteen~

Soon after the scream I heard steps thumping around the corridors. It sounded like someone was running. I left my room and follow the footsteps until I arrived outside a wooden door. Inside was dust and cobwebs. This room seemed abandoned. Inside the room was a blonde haired girl with pink eyes, wearing brown shorts and an off the shoulder top. Just looking at her I could tell she was going to be annoying and be a handful to take care of.

"out of all our rooms, you pick this one to enter," I heard Reiji say from the wall by the balcony on the left side of the room. Arms made their way around my waist and then a head was placed on top of my head. I didn't need to look behind me to know who it was. As a response, I placed my hands over his. "we took great care to seal of this room, so you shouldn't of been able to come in here. I must be sure to install a new lock on the door immediately."

"that's for sure," Laito said. By now, I had noticed that all of the brothers were scattered around the room, all of their attention on this girl. "why don't you tell us how you were able to get in here Little Bitch?"

"but remember that you are my prey so please don't move," Kanato said. This girl then moves the book that she has in her hand to the floor right by where she was kneeling.

"I am not anyone's prey," she said. My lord her voice is high pitched and annoying. I thought. Subaru seemed to be annoyed by her presence when he lifts his head from mine.

"I've heard enough of your damn excuses," he said while hitting the bookshelf right by us making books fall off and almost hit her in the head.

"aww jezz, give it a rest Subaru," Laito says calmly while looking over to where me and Subaru were. He gave me a little smile and wink, making me jokily roll my eyes.

"you shut up," Subaru replied, even more annoyed.

"that's the look," Ayato says while moving closer to the girl and takes a hold of her chin making her look up at him. "you know how to get my juices flowing don't you."

I pulled a disguised face at the thought of that while Laito gives a smile that had a devilish look to it. He was up to something or he is imagining something in his head.

"perhaps I'll take part in the feast as well," Laito says while moving closer to the girl.

"I would like a taste too please," Kanato says while bending his upper body down. I didn't want to see what they were going to do so I closer my eyes. Subaru then placed his hand over my eyes as well, just in case I open mine up by accident.

"there is one important thing you must fully comprehend from this day forward," Reiji begins to say while looking at the girl with an annoyed, but deadpan face. "you will never be able to escape so make no attempt to do so."

"uhh, don't be such a woss and get straight to the point will you. Just tell her if she tries to escape she's dead," I heard Subaru say from behind me.

All I could hear was noises coming out of the girls mouth making me believe that Ayato and Laito were harassing her more. They were making slight laughing sound making my theory correct.

"please stop!" she screams, her voice laced with fear. "please stop this right now!"

As she screams that last bit, what sounded like glass fell on the floor and crashed near where me and Subaru was causing me flinch back slightly making me moved closer into Subaru's chest. This caused the harassment to stop so Subaru removed his hand from my eyes allowing me to see what was going on.

Laito, Ayato and the girl were all close together, all of the looking over to Shu who I believe is the one who made the photo frame smash on the floor. He had is back to everyone, but was looking over his shoulder.

"my bad. Seems like I knocked something over," Shu said in a lazy voice. He then turned his head so that it was just the back of him the everyone could see. The girl started to breath deeply in relief and to try and calm herself down.

"hey pancake," Ayato said. The girl looked over to his only to have his hand being placed over her neck, causing her to fall on the ground more that her back was actually pressed against the floor and not just her shins. " tell me, are you ready?"

"please god no!" she screamed before passing out on the floor.

"how annoying," I finally said. All of the brother looked over to me and Subaru, now noticing that I was in the room as well. They all gave me a smile.

"Melons!? You're awake!?" Ayato screamed, shocked and surprised. I gave him a nod and a smile on my face. From the looks on their faces, they were all happy to see that I was awake and okay.