~Chapter Seven~

"Yuki?"

"My dear?"

I woke up to the sound of someone talking to me and someone shaking me at the same time. Slowly opening my eyes, I came face to face with Reiji who's face was only a few centimetres away from mine, making me blush, become fully awake and move away from him slightly. Seeing my reaction, Reiji smirked a little and moved his face away from mine.

"sorry to wake you my dear, but our monthly dinner party is almost fully prepared. I came up to wake you up and bring you down stairs," Reiji explained. He moved his hand in front of him for me to take. Once my hand was in his, he pulled me off of the couch and into his arms. Next thing I knew, we were in a room with a large table and eight chairs, four on each side of the table.

Looking around the room, I saw what looked to be a golden chandelier, a small fireplace, and some red curtains. Turning back around, I saw Reiji with a small trolley that had plates and glasses on it. I took a hold of some of the things and made my way over to the table.

"two large plate, one median plate and one small plate for each person. Leave one place and there is only seven of us eating," Reiji instructed before leaving the room. I did as he said and was all done by the time he came back in with some of the food. With my help, me and Reiji had dinner out and ready within a couple of minutes.

One by one, each of the brothers teleported into the room and took a seat. Looking around the room, I noticed that they all sat in random seats. Reiji re-entered the room after leaving for a moment and walked up behind me.

"you may sit wherever you want, as long as there is food in front of you, and not the one place that is empty," Reiji said. I walked over to one of the empty seats and sat down. To my left, was Ayato, Laito and then Kanato, and in front of me was Shu who looked to be fast asleep. While eating, I let my thoughts take over my mind. Why is it that the brothers don't get along with each other? It can't just be because of the fact that they have different mothers.

"got something on your mind Mouse-Chan~?" asked Laito. I shook my head, saying no. "now come on Mouse-Chan. I can see that there is something on your mind. Want to spill?"

I shook my head no, and gave him that look that said I'd rather not speak about it in front of everyone. I might tell you later when we are alone. He gave me his signature smirk and continued to eat his dinner. Suddenly, Shu stood up from his chair, his food had barely been touched.

"this is a pain," he said, before walking out of the room.

"that deadbeat. Nothing good can come of anyone who grows up spoiled rotten," he said in an annoyed voice, and slightly annoyed look on his face. Reiji sure does hate his older brother...

"Teddy, what would you like to eat next?" Kanato asked his teddy bear, breaking the slowly growing awkward silence. "let's have a banana snowball."

Thinking they were soft, Kanato went to stab his fork in the centre of the banana snowball, only for it to break in half. He looked down at it, emotionless, for a moment, before lifting his fork up and then slamming it back down on the snowball, breaking them apart more and laughing crazily.

"he won't even make the effort to attend our monthly dinner party," Reiji said, still talking about Shu. "that will be all for today."

As soon as those words were spoken, everyone got out of their seats and left the room, leaving me and Reiji in the room alone. I slowly stood up and started to collect some of the plates and glasses, stacking them up. From the corner of my eye, I saw Reiji stand up and walk over to where I was.

"thank you for helping me set the dinner, but you don't need to help me clear everything up," he said. I ignored what he said and continued cleaning up, making him chuckle slightly. "very well then. Yuki please don't forget to take your medication."

The words he has said to me every day since I arrived here. 'don't forget to take your medication'. I'm sure nothing bad will happen to me if I don't take them. Eventually, me and Reiji had gotten all of the plates and glasses on the trolley and were now washing and drying them. Well, Reiji was washing, while I was drying and placing them back in the right cupboards.

"thank you for your help Yuki, it has been greatly appreciated. I'll leave you be to do whatever you want. If you need me, you'll know where to find me," Reiji said after we had finished cleaning and placing back the plates and glasses. The next second, he was out of the kitchen, no where to be seen. Must have teleported to his study.

Not long after he had left, the triplets came into the kitchen. From the looks on their faces, they clearly wanted me to do something for them. Looking at them, I waited for them to tell me what they needed me to do.

"can you make us some of your treats Yuki? They are very nice and we just needed some more after dinner," Kanato said, hiding his face behind Teddy. If he keeps doing that, I might end up making a noise due to how adorable he looks when he does that. I gave him a nod and turned around, reached over to get the cook book, and gave it to them to pick something for me to cook.

"can we have some tiramisu and also a sponge cake with chocolate sauce and strawberries?" all three of the said in unison with puppy dog eyes. This made me roll my eyes slightly and have a small smile creep its way onto my face. I turned around and began the long baking session that I'm sure would take up a few hours.