~Chapter Thirteen~

I woke up to the sound of a large banging noise erupting around the entire mansion. That sound was an alert, saying that there was someone at the door. Confused, I sit up and find myself lying on my bed. Everything in my room looked normal a part from one thing. A small bunch of red and white roses were sitting on my desk. Next to it, was a small bear that was holding a love heart. It looked the same as Teddy, but smaller and newer.

I decided to get out of bed to investigate. Taped with the roses, was a small note that was folded in half with my name written on it in a very nice and near handwriting. The handwriting was so nice, I wasn't sure it was humanly possible to write like that. Then again, I am living with six vampires. I opened up the note only to see what looked like an essay of small handwriting.

Dear Yuki,

Each of us brothers have decided to write you this to tell you how we feel. You'll be able to tell who writing and when due to the different handwriting. (which didn't show on wattpad so I'll leave you to guess who wrote what).

Yuki, I'm sorry if I made you mad at me when I asked about why you keep the light on when you sleep. You are the first person that I've met that has done that. I really like you which is why it made it hurt so much when you walked out of the room. Please talk to me. We are girlfriend and boyfriend right?

Melons, you are really nice and sweet so when we found you being attacked, we were all shocked as we were confused why someone would attack a girl like you. Please talk to us more and make more snacks. You're cooking is a lot nicer that Reiji. Please don't tell him I said that.

Mouse chan, hope you are okay and like the mix of red and white roses. It was my idea to give you both colours and not just one. Me and Shu are really worried about you. If you ever want to talk to me about anything, let me know. I know everything about everyone. Ask and I'll give you information about them. Let's play the piano together as well.

Yuki, I hope you are okay. After what you told me and Laito, we have both been very worried about you and what you have been through. I am here if you ever want to talk, or if you need someone to sleep with (not that way, you have Subaru for that). if you ever need music to listen to, I am there.

Yuki, I hope that medicine I gave you worked, there is some on your bedside table that you should take once every two hours. Everyone has been extremely worried about you. Please be careful and you are welcome to use my library.

Yuki, please wake up. Me and Teddy are very lonely and really want some more of your treats and Teddy really wants to have a tea party with you. You remind me and Teddy of Moon. Please wake up or I'll just turn you into one of my dolls.

By the end of the letter, I had some tears coming down my face. They seem to really care, but I don't remember what happened and what Ayato was going on about. I got attacked? I was taken out of my thoughts by the sound of a high pitched scream coming from what I believed was the main entrance. (can you guess who it is screaming? I bet you can).