~Chapter Four~

We arrived at the front of the school and the grounds were filled with screaming girls. There was no empty spot wherever I looked which made me feel slight nervous and scared, I don't do well with really big crowds.

"aww is melon's scared? Don't worry just stay with me and I'll protect you," Ayato said, I heard movement so I believe that Ayato moved from his seat to where he was directly in front of me. "come on melons, don't you trust me?"

Trust? I don't know what trust is? I've never trusted anyone before..

"Laito leave her alone will you? Gosh you're so annoying," Subaru said. He careful leaned over me, opened the door, took a tight hold of my wrist and dragged me out of the limo with him. As soon as I stepped out of the limo, all the screaming stopped and was replaced by whispering.

"who the hell is she?"

"why is she holding my Subaru's hand?"

And other things like that, making me feel more nervous, scared and now uncomfortable. Obviously sensing that I was feeling uncomfortable, Subaru slightly tugged on my wrist that he still had a grip on and made us move faster.

"we'll be out of the crowd soon, just stay with me and keep up," he whispered. After a couple of minutes, we made it to a abandoned classroom where Subaru had shut the door and let go of my wrist. I looked at the ground confused and curious. I took of my bag, opened it and took out my note pad and pen. I wrote on it and gave it to Subaru. Why did you do that?

"like what Kanato said in the limo. You remind all of us of an old friend, well I suppose a friend. We only knew her for less than a day... but we all saw her as a friend... tch damn it," Subaru said. He ended up punching the door, leaving a small dent and not actually breaking it which surprised me. "I told myself that I wouldn't think about her, but I can't help it. You remind me of her so much."

Next thing I knew, Subaru pinned me to the floor with his legs straddling me and his hand working on talking off my bows and unbutton some of the buttons on my shirt. I tried to scream, but nothing came out and Subaru placed his hand over my mouth as a precaution.

"I'm so thirsty..." Subaru said before licking the part between my shoulder and neck twice on my right side and bit into it. A jolt of pain exploded in the area of where Subaru bit. In my right ear, all I heard was gulping sounds of Subaru drinking my blood.

Subaru... I thought as I slowly started to become weaker. However, before I became anymore weaker, Subaru detracted his fangs from my neck and lapped up all of the blood that decided to spill out of the two holes in my neck.

"your blood is exquisite. I'd have more, but I can't have you pass out on your first day. Come on, let's get to class," he said as he fixed my uniform and helped me up. I slowly followed Subaru as he lead me to our class. This is going to be a long night...

Hours have passed and it was now the end of the school night. After what happened in the abandoned classroom, Subaru hasn't said a word to me, but has still stayed by my side, like he was protecting me. As me and Subaru were walking towards the limo, we heard a voice from behind us.

"Subaru, Mouse-Chan!" screamed Laito from behind us. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders in a way that felt like he was hugging me from behind. "did you have fun on your first day of school?"

I slowly nodded yes as a reply as I remember the event that happened earlier today with Subaru. Since that incident, I've had pain where he bit me whenever I moved my neck or shoulder.

"she's fine. Was quiet all day, but made no friends," said Ayato from in front of me. "but that's no surprise from someone as shy as melons."

I quickly untangled myself from Laito's arms and walked away from him, Ayato and Laito, not wanting to deal with those two, especially since they have been getting on Subaru's nerves all day and made his very mad. Subaru ended up punch more than one door today.

Standing by the limo door, was Reiji looking at his watch. I walked over to him and gave him a bow saying hello.

"I'm surprised to see that you were here on time, most of our brides are late due to Laito or Ayato," Reiji said. "but from what I've seen, you've stayed with Subaru for most of the day. A good choice to stay with him and not the triplets."

"aww now is that rude Reiji~?" Laito said from a distance. "Mouse-Chan here was with us a few moments ago, but walked away from us. So mean of you Mouse-Chan."

"quit wining Laito, just get in the limo already," said Ayato in an annoyed tone. "I'm tired and need to get some sleep."

Laito quickly got in the limo, Ayato and Subaru following him. I got in after Subaru and sat in the corner of the limo opposite the door. Subaru was on my left this time, with Laito and Ayato next to him. Next to me was Reiji who entered the limo straight after Shu and Kanato had gotten in.

While on the way back to the mansion, Reiji gave me my medication and some more cranberry juice to take them down with. Ayato and Laito were talking to each other, Shu was asleep, Subaru was looking out the window and Kanato was talking to his teddy bear again. If I didn't know they had different mothers, I would be questioning if they really brother due to how different they act. After taking my pills, I did what Subaru was doing and looked out the window, but not before I noticed that Reiji was reading the book I had got him.

"Has it really taken you that many years to finish that book Reiji~? I'm surprised," Laito said.

"I'm re-reading it Laito. I think you'll find it is actually a very interesting book. You should trying reading once in a while," Reiji replied as he pushed his glasses up.

"how hurtful Reiji~" Laito replied. Even though Reiji has good manner and acts like a gentleman, he is still able to make comments about his brothers. Why am I not surprised?

A couple of moments, later we had made it back to the mansion and everyone quickly got out of the limo and went to where they go. However, Shu stayed down in the entrance with me.

"come with me..." he said and started walking away. I quickly followed behind him, until we made it outside in the Gazebo. Looking at the Gazebo, I smiled. It was the same one as the one I remember. Shu walked up on their and sat on the bench, but patted an area next to him, gesturing from me to sit next to him, which I did. He then turned around and placed his head on my lap, looking at my face.

"you are very pretty Yuki... why hide your face?" he asked as he pushed some of my long white black hair away from my face. "you remind me of Moon so much..."

If only you knew Shu... if only you knew why I had to leave and what happened to me when I returned to that place...