~Chapter Twelve~

After walking out of my room, leaving Subaru on his own, I began to walk around the mansion randomly. I just wanted to keep walking that way Subaru wouldn't know where I am and if he were to come and find me, I wouldn't be in the same spot therefore making it harder. I don't where I am going, but all I know is that I don't want to stop.

Subaru may not understand now, but he will understand eventually. I am still shocked that he would care about me still after our small encounter all those years ago. We were together playing for a couple of hours and he acts if I mean the world to him.

"have any of you guys seen Yuki? I can't find her," I hear Subaru ask. I snuck over to the corner and peeked to the side of it and saw all of the brothers sitting down accept from Subaru who was standing up in the middle of the room. Shu and Laito looked around the room and they both saw me peeking out.

"me and Shu were in the gaming room~. We never saw her in there," Laito replied. Shu nodded his head, but didn't seem to care all that much. He seemed to be interested in his music and going to sleep, but that isn't any surprise from Subaru.

"honestly, we would've thought that you would be with her, but apparently not. I'll take a guess and say that something happened between you two?" Ayato asked. He's smart then he looks apparently.

"she was about to fall asleep, but I noticed that she left her lights on. I went to turn them on, but she didn't want that. when I came over to her, she started shaking ad her breaths became uneven. I tried calming her down, but she just walked out of the room. I've been trying to find her so that I could speak to her," Subaru explained.

Shu opened his eyes and looked over to Laito slightly, Laito doing the same. This went unnoticed, but everyone, but one. Reiji noticed this, but decided not to mention it. However, he did give Laito and Shu a slight glare, letting them know that he saw them two.

"try waiting for her to come to you. Stay in one space, and if any of us see her, she can go and see you if she wants. We can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do," Reiji said.

"why do you care so much Reiji?" Kanato asked.

"Yuki is the only decent human person we have had in this house since Moon. I'd like it to stay that way," Reiji replied. "where will you stay Subaru?"

"the gazebo in the garden," Subaru said in a monotone voice. He was trying to hide his emotions in front of his brothers, but I could see right through it. He felt sad, guilty and concerned. I did this for a reason Subaru. I just need time before I can tell you the truth. I thought. I moved away and started to walk back to my bedroom.

When arriving, I noticed my door was wide open, with the lights off. I walked forward a little more so I was closer to the light switch. When turning the lights on, I saw a figure in the corner of the room. As soon as it saw me, it charged at me making me scream loudly. The figure pounced on me and attempted to put a needle in my neck, but I wouldn't allow it. I fought them off as much as I could until the sound of thudding footsteps could be heard.

This made me get distracted allowing the figure to get the upper hand and injecting me in the neck with the needle while placing their hand over my mouth, muffling my screams, but it was too late for them. All of the brothers came rushing into the room and tried attacking the figure/ however, the figure was too fast and got away quickly.

"Yuki!" I hear all of the brothers scream, but everything around me was turning black and I found it hard to keep my eyes open. Eventually, it became too much for me so I allowed my eyes to close, darkness surrounding. I fell asleep...

I'm sorry for the long wait, but I am not sure what to do with this book anymore. I will introduce Yui very soon, but after her plot in the house, and then her being kidnapped, I'm not sure what to do. I will try my best to update more as I am in my summer holiday, but no promises.