~Chapter Nine~

It's been a couple of weeks since my conversation with Laito and Shu. They haven't told the brothers or asked me anything, but I know that they are worried about me as I find them keeping an eye on me at school and when they are with me at home. Other than that, I have gotten a lot closer with the brothers and have stopped hiding my face.

Shu will sometimes come into my room while I am working and either have a small conversation with me or fall asleep on my bed, which I am fine with. Me and Reiji have made experiments together as well as he has helped me with studying, especially my maths. Me and Ayato have played a few sports with one another as well as him asking me to make him Takayaki at least once every two days.

Kanato has invited me to have tea parties with him and he sometimes helps me bake when he asks me to make him something. Me and Laito play the piano once a week now and he occasionally flirts with me, and as for Subaru, he is talking to me again and sometimes randomly teleports to me and gives me a white rose. I have twelve in total at the moment.

The one thing that has been on my mind lately is about the old me. How is it that I can show them that is me, Moon from all those years ago? I never showed them my face, I never spoke to them. The note book and the memories are the only things that I have which show that I am Moon. Thoughts like that have filled my head for days and it is all I can think about. The only problem is, I think that Subaru has realised that I am Moon.

As if on time, I heard a knock on my door. Walking over to it, I opened it only to see the triplets. I let them in my room where they all sat on my bed whereas I sat on the desk chair that I got when I arrived here.

"sorry to disturb you Mouse-Chan, but we wanted to speak to you about something~," Laito started.

"as you know, you will end up being with one of us, but we have all agreed that we think that there is one brother you should get with," Ayato continued. So they picked a brother they think I should get with. Shouldn't it be my choice?

"Reiji also agrees with who we think ,but the finally choice is yours to make," Kanato finished. They all looked at each other as if asking, who will tell me.

"we've all agreed that it is best for you to be with Subaru," said a voice from the door. Looking over, we all saw Reiji standing there with a book in his hand, but he wasn't reading it. Rather, he was looking over at us with a calm expression on his face. "you've gotten the closest with Subaru and it seems like he knows things we don't."

"that and you are the only person we know that has made Subaru genuinely smile and be happy, well other than his mother and Moon," Ayato said.

"like we said, it is your choice to make~," Laito said.

"but at least think about it," Kanato finished. I gave them all a nod and a small smile, letting them know that I will think about it. They soon all left my room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Do I really make Subaru happy? Is he the one that I should be with? I have gotten to know all of the brother the same. I don't know...

Hours passed and I was still in my room thinking about it. I hadn't left the room, I hadn't moved from my chair. I was too busy thinking, but came up with a plan. First, I need to find out of Subaru really knows who I am, and if I really do make him happy.

I walked out of my room, walked downstairs and into the garden, knowing that Subaru was going to be there, tending to the roses. After walking a few steps, I saw the top of Subaru's head. He was kneeling down, tending to one of the rose bushes. I slowly started to jog my way over to him. Hearing my footsteps, Subaru lifted his head up in my direction, saw it was me and stood up.

"Yuki? What are you doing out here?" he asked. I said nothing. I just looked at him in the eyes, trying to find what I was looking for, but didn't find it. "are you going to answer my question?"

I grabbed my note book and pen. The brother spoke to me a couple of hours ago and told me something about you that has made me think. Do I really make you genuinely happy Subaru? He read it aloud. His face turned slightly crimson red after reading the question. He looked down at the floor, as if he was going to say something, but wasn't sure if he wanted to.

Eventually, he looked back up at me. His face was surprisingly calm, but was still slightly red. Thinking he was sick, I placed my hand on his forehead to check his temperature. As soon as I did this, his face became more red, worrying me more. I was about to go in and get him something to help, only to be pulled back my a pair of arms around my waist, making my back hit against Subaru's hard chest. He moved down so that his head was in my neck, sniffing. I tilted my head to give him more access to my neck.

"this might hurt," he said, his voice filling with concern. He slowly bit into my neck and began to take gulps of my blood. I moved my hand so that it was resting on his head, stroking it slowly, telling him it didn't really hurt. He stopped drinking, detracted his fangs and turned me around so that I was facing him. "do you really want the answer to your question?"