~Chapter Three~

It been a few hours since Subaru brought me up to my new room and all I have done is sit on my bed thinking about the Sakamaki brothers. How is it that they don't remember me? At least most of them are using the presents I got them. I was too busy in my thoughts to notice that Reiji had knocked on my door and come into my room.

"Yuki, I have your uniform for you. You shall be joining us at night school, so please put on the uniform. One of the brothers will meet you outside of your room to take you down to the entrance where we will all be," Reiji explained, placing the uniform on my bed, bowing and then leaving the room yet again.

I looked down at the uniform that was neatly folded on the edge of my bed. It consisted of a white button up shirt, a red bow, a larger white bow, a black skirt with a white rim and four yellow buttons, a blazer with the same rim and colour of the skirt, knee high socks and a pair of shoes. I actually like the look of this uniform. I quickly got undressed and placed the uniform on. I grabbed a small back pack and placed my note book, some pens and a reading book in it and placed it on my back. Walking out of the room, I was met with a smirking Laito who looked me up and down.

"well Mouse-Chan~ don't you look ravishing?" Laito said with a firtly and perverted tone of voice. Reminds me of what his mother first said to me when she was me come out of Beatrix's room. I kept my head down while blushing slightly. I bowed a little at him as a thank you. "let's get going now Mouse-Chan~. Wouldn't want to keep the brothers waiting, especially Reiji, he will punish us both if we are late."

After many, many more doors and corridors, we made it to the top of the stairs where we saw all of the brother waiting for us. As soon as they heard two pairs of footsteps, they looked over in our direction.

"sorry if we are late Reiji~" Laito said.

"you two were actually on time for once. Glad to see that Yuki got changed and sorted herself out quicker that any of you," Reiji said while pushing his glasses up and walking to the now open front door, towards the limo that was waiting out front. This family really is rich. One at a time, everyone made their way down the stairs, outside and into the limo. Due to me being the last one in the limo, I sat right by the door. Subaru was on my right with Laito next to him. Reiji was on my left with Ayato next to him, and in front of me was Shu and Kanato.

"that uniform really suits you melons," said Ayato. I really want to punch his in the face if he has a smirk on it. I looked down at the ground not knowing what to say, even though I knew that nickname was because of my breast size.

"Ayato what have I told you about giving people nicknames due to the size of their breasts. Here Yuki, I brought you some pure cranberry juice. It'll help strengthen your blood," Reiji explained, passing me a carton of cranberry juice. I bowed my head a little as a thank you.

"Teddy have you noticed how Yuki acts. She's so shy and doesn't talk at all. Doesn't it remind you of Moon, all those years ago," Kanato said while talking and playing about with his teddy bear. I tensed up when my nickname was mention, thankfully no one noticed.

"Kanato what have we told you about mentioning Moon? We don't like talking about her," Subaru said with an annoyed, but sad tone in his voice. "Besides I don't think Yuki would want to hear about her."

I shook my head no, I didn't want to know about how they felt after I left, knowing that they probably felt hurt. They probably don't even know that it was me that gave them the parcels that were left in front of their mansion.

*FLASHBACK*

It has been a couple of years since Moon had ran away and a lot had changed. Ayato became selfish and called himself 'yours truly', Christia died, Cordelia dies, Beatrix died, Shu started to become lazy, Reiji doesn't really leave his room anymore, Laito is starting to become a pervert, Kanato has become bipolar, and Subaru has become a tsundere.

Ayato was walking around the mansion when he heard someone knocking at the door. Iheteleported to the door and opened it, only to see nine parcels with each of their names on it. All of the brothers must have heard someone at the door as they were all behind him.

"who was at the door Ayato?" asked Reiji.

"there was no one when I opened the door. There was only nine parcels that have all of our names on it," Ayato said. Everyone picked up their parcel and took it inside, however, Subaru also took Christia's box, Kanato took Cordelia's book and Shu took Beatrix's box.

Opening up his, there was a small red tie in it. He picked it up and looked around the room confused. Shu had a collar which had headphone and an mp3 player attached to it, Reiji had a book about anatomy, Laito had a fedora, Kanato had a cooking cook about baking treats, and Subaru had a necklace.

"what about Christia's box?" Laito asked, curious and confused about who would send us these boxes and why. Subaru opened up the box and inside was a necklace that had a range of jewels on it.

"Cordelia's?" Laito asked again. Inside Cordelia's box was a black and purple dress that was full of lace. "and Beatrix?" inside her book was an elegant pen and note book.

"Yuki?" all of the brothers asked at the same time. Who they were asking? They don't know.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I wonder how longer it will take them to realise who I am? They won't even recognise me even if I were to show them my face, but there is one thing that has been on my mind since I came into the mansion. Where is Beatrix, Cordelia and Christia?