~Chapter Ten~

I nodded my head, weakly, yes to me wanting the answer to my question. I looked at me straight in the eyes and held my left wrist in his right hand, but not tightly. His grip was gentle, as if, if he was to put and power into his grip then my wrist would break. Like I was a china doll...

"I haven't felt this happy since my water fight with Moon all those years ago. You have made me more happy in one minute then I have ever felt," Subaru said calmly, still looking me in the eyes. "I don't know how you make me feel like this, but all I know is that I feel so happy with you around me."

I looked at him shocked. I really do make him happy, but he doesn't realise that I am moon... have any of the other brothers realised who I am? I stare at him, directly in the eyes. It's now or never... I quickly lean forward and give him a small peck on the check. Feeling embarrassed, I tried to run away, but was stopped by two arm around my figure, hugging me tightly, as if they didn't want me to leave their grip. Subaru?

"please don't leave me... I don't want to lose anymore people in my life," he said quietly, his head buried in my neck and shoulder.

"I promise I will never leave you Subaru," I whispered, inaudible to those with natural hearing, but of course Subaru heard me because of his heightened hearing.

"you have such a lovely voice, Yuki. Please use it more around me and the brothers," he asked with serenity laced in his voice. "something happened to you in the past that has made you not talk and shy. Whatever it was that made that happen, I will do whatever I can to make sure that the past does not repeat itself."

His eyes were filled with love and determination, making me realise that he meant every word that he just told me and yet he doesn't even know what happened to me that made this happen. I wish I could tell him, but I am too afraid. Everyone I told ended up leaving me and I don't want to lose Subaru or his brothers. They are like a family to me.

"even though you didn't technically tell us what happened to you, we can tell that it was something horrible," came a voice from behind Subaru. We turned and saw Laito and Shu.

"how long have you two been there?" Subaru asked, a small blush painted on his cheeks. He is such a Tsundere. I thought.

"long enough to know that you two are now dating~" Laito said with a smirk on his face. "Congratulations you two~"

"wait. What did she tell you?" Subaru asked.

"she didn't tell us anything important, but we inferred that whatever happened to her, was bad and something that scared her into being shy and quiet," Shu said yawning afterwards. He then disappeared. Probably to a couch so that he can sleep.

"don't have that much fun you two~" Laito said and then disappeared as well.

"tch how annoying," Subaru said. He took a hold of my hand and started leading me back into the house. "it is getting late and you need your sleep. I'll take you to your room."

We walked along a lot of corridors until we made it to my door. He looked down at me in the eyes and leant down and gave me a small kiss on the cheek and then on the lips. My cheeks became bright red.

"get some sleep Yuki. I'll see you when we have to get up for school tomorrow," he said and walked away from my door. It's like a completely new side of Subaru. It's cute, but I think it will take some getting use to. I thought as I entered my room, ready to get some sleep.

I apologize for this chapter being published very late. i have been very unwell, and still am unwell, but i will do my best with updating more. i have a plan for the ending of this book, but i don't know if you want me to drag it on more, somehow, or start writing the ending for this book.