Chapter 1

"PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!" I begged. I had been at this for who knows how long, sure it's childish for a seventeen year old but... meh?

"(y/n), no" Henry grunted. Henry was my... hmm, how should I put this... he's a much older brother I guess?

I ignored what he said and just continued pleading, "Please please please please please plea-"

"Fine!!" He growled, holding his arms up in defeat.

I grinned and ran up to my room to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Outfit: You can change the color => Purple flannel, black leggings with skirt, high-tops, black eyeshadow (If you don't like makeup just ignore it) X3))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right before I ran out of my bedroom, a light shimmer caught my eye. I looked over, then smiled.

I picked up the little Bendy necklace and put it around my neck. I sighed thinking about when Henry got me the small necklace for my sixth birthday...

ANYWAY!! I ran downstairs, throwing my satchel over my shoulder, and running outside.

"Ready kiddo?" Henry smiled softly, holding the car door open.

I nodded, "YUP!! And don't call me 'kiddo'!!"

He laughed ruffling my hair. I laughed along with him and got in the passengers seat of his car.

---timeskip---

Henry sighed and opened the door to the old studio. I grinned, looking at all the posters.

"Alright Joey. I'm here, lets see if we can find what you wanted me to see, come on (y/n)" He grunted.

I nodded and followed him, walking down the hallway to the left of us. He stopped, looking over a desk with various drawings of the cartoon character Bendy. Papers were scattered everywhere, Bendy cutouts everywhere, and by what Henry told me, INK everywhere!! But I still found the sketches cute, the cutouts adorable, and the ink quite... cool actually!!

"Hey, here's my old desk, I've wasted so much time in this chair" He smiled.

I giggled, returning his smile, "I believe what you meant to say was that you spent just the right amount of time in this chair!! I mean look at those cartoons!! THEIR AWESOME!!"

He laughed, shaking his head. He looked over to another hall, raising an eyebrow, "Looks like they knocked out a few walls after I left"

"Guess it took a few people to replace ya!!~" I smirked.

I ran past him, looking at the various drawings of the small toon. My eyes fell upon a picture of a frightened Bendy, making me smile softly.

"I remember that episode" I grinned, gently picking up the paper. My smile soon fell as the memories of having to watch other cartoons after the cartoon was shut down.

"Come on (y/n), lets go" Henry shook my shoulder making my smile return. I set the paper back down on the desk and continued walking.

------

We walked back into the room, passing the broken projector, and into the opposite hallway. My eyes widened, looking at the writing on the wall.

"Dreams Come True" My fingers traced the letters. The air became colder when doing so, I shivered and looked around. My breath hitched.

"Henry?!" I yelled.

"In here (y/n)!!" He yelled back.

I smiled softly holding my chest, "Good..."

I followed the hallway, leading to another room, with Henry inside. We stood on the large balcony, viewing the chains that dug through the darkness.

"This lift could use a few dry cells" Henry stated, walking over to a shelf. He picked up said item and placed it in its slot. I looked around humming, then spotted a chest. ((Its what they are get over it)) I smiled and opened it, grabbing what's needed, and putting it in its place!!

Henry nodded, "Lets see what your hiding down there old friend"

He pulled down the lever. Loud cranks and heavy thuds could be heard along with squeaks from the old chains. A strange machine slowly rose from the darkness, making me tilt my head.

"Lets turn it on!!"