Chapter 15

Previously

I sighed, walking over to the bed, and laying on my side. Facing the wall, I let a few stray tears leave my eyes.

'Anyone there..?'

Continued

"WE CANT JUST LEAVE HER HERE!! NOT WITH-" Alice continued yelling, but it was very foggy... so I couldn't exactly make it out very well.

"Ali-" Before Tom could finish I shot up, running over to the door.

"Whats going on?" I questioned as the walls shook.

"He's coming... we have to move on" Alice whimpered.

Thuds could be heard on the other side of the wall, making us look over. The two growled, while I was curious.

"Tom!! We have to let her out!!" Alice cried, grunting as she pulled the boards.

I now was... sad. Alice and I began to talk more and now... apparently I was going to die, but because of what?

Tom rested his robotic hand on her shoulder, shaking his head. Alice looked at him, then back at me before letting go of the boards and... backing away...

"...I'm sorry..." She whispered before Tom and her ran out of the bunker.

"U-Uh... YOU MOTHER-"

---timeskip---

I groaned, stepping onto the docks.

"Thank god that's over..." I mumbled.

I looked around the large town-like room with a small smile. I giggled, running up the stairs like a child, only to be met with... yelling... lots of yelling.

I looked over and yelped as I dodged the axe.

"(Y/N)?!?!" The two males yelled.

I looked up with wide eyes, a grin creeping its way to my face.

"Henry? Sammy?" I smiled.

"How do you know him?" Henry growled, still running around as Sammy swung his axe at him.

I just sat on the railing of the stairs, enjoying the show. HEY DONT JUDGE IT'S REALLY FUNNY!!!

"Bendy threw him into the room I was in" I shrugged.

"How do you know this peasant, goddess?" Sammy chimed, hitting Henry with the axe.

Henry yelped in pain making my eyes go as wide as saucers, I jumped up, about to run over... till he raised his hand.

"Don't" He growled.

I whimpered and sat back on the railing, finally answering Sammy question.

"He's my brother" I sighed.

Sammy froze, slowly turning to me.

'Please don't kill me' 

"He is... your... brother..?" Sammy whispered, making his way torwards me.

I looked over to Henry with pleading eyes... he stared back at me, struggling to stand.

"Y-Yes" I answered, now looking back at Sammy.

He was only a few feet away now, matter of fact... I was arms length away from him, he could easily kill me now...

"I don't understand how you could be related to that, your much to beautiful to have the same blood" He whispered, probably to himself... but I obviously overheard.

I blushed at his comment while Henry growled.

"Stay away from her you monster!!" Henry yelled, struggling with his words.

That got Sammy...

His head shot in Henry's direction, his grip tightening on his axe.

"Henry, that wasn't very-" I started, but was interrupted by Sammy...

"ME?! MONSTER?!?! HA!! Funny joke seeing as of the fact that the true monster is infront of me!!" Sammy yelled, pointing at Henry.

"I may understand that you wanted to leave this place, but leaving her here makes you a true monster!! Especially seeing as of the fact that SHE IS YOUR FAMILY!!!" Sammy yelled.

I side glanced at Henry, then back at the ground, shocked by Sammy's words.

"Is this true..? Were you really going to leave me..?" I whimpered.

Henry's eyes widened as he violently shook his head, trying to crawl over to us.

"Nonononono (y/n)... I would never do that to you-" I shot to my feet, making him stop...

'He's lying... HE'S LYING!!!!'

My blood boiled. I clenched my fists and looked down at the ground, anger rising from the depths of my soul...

I had never been this... angry... matter of fact... normally I never got mad unless it was over something small, then I had a tantrum... but now...

I felt my blood boil, my head beginning hurt as negative thoughts filled my head. 

Henry slowly began walking torwards me, his hands infront of his chest... as if he was trying to 'calm me down'...

"(y/n)..?" Henry now stood infront of me...

I looked over at Sammy, then shot my head in his direction as Tom raised his axe.

"SAMMY!!" I screamed, but it was too late...

Sammy's body fell limp on the ground making me... even more... 

...angry...

"(y/n)?" Henry tilted his head, looking at me.

My clenched fist twitched.

'They were right... Sammy was right... Bendy... was right...'

I should have never trusted my brother