Chapter 11

Previously

I violently shook, but stopped as I heard the hushed voice of the impossible and a... fluffy chest...

"You okay ma'am?"

Continued

I slowly nodded, allowing my captor to continue to speak.

"Whenever Bendy's ink is gone, we'll step outta here... but promise you'll let me explain..." He whispered.

As if on que, Bendy's ink subsided, and we stepped out of the box. The gloved hand was slowly lifted from my mouth and put on my shoulder. I swiftly spun around to look at the toon who saved me... well... 'save' is a little much...

"Its nice to finally meet ya (y/n)!!" Boris grinned.

My eyes widened and a smile crept its way to my face. I gleamed, he opened his arms returning my smile and immediately I jumped into his arms.

"I thought you were dead" I grimaced at the memory, pulling away from the hug.

"Well, I'm here now!!" He tilted his head with a closed-eyes smile.

He ruffled my hair and took my hand, leading me to who knows where.

---Bendy's POV---

I watched the two from a distance, my claws digging into the wall, breaking a large chunk off.

'So... Boris is alive and he didn't even bother to tell me... and he has the girl I've loved for eleven YEARS!! WHY IS HE HOLDING HER HAND?!'

"Boris?" My thoughts were interrupted by her angelic voice, I looked up.

"What happened to Bendy..? Was he like that at first..? Or... did that idiotic man do that to him"  she mumbled the last bit, but it was still audible.

Dark grey dusted my cheeks, not only because of her comment, but her dark tone seemed to fit her well.

'She hates Joey just as much as I do...'

I grinned, but it soon fell as Boris spoke.

"I'm not sure what happened to Bendy, he use to be his toon self, cheerful and mischievous, always gettin' into trouble... I do remember the day that I..." He trailed off...

"Died" I growled as I stepped out of the shadows, appearing behind them. The two jumped and looked at me, clearly about to run. I glared at Boris, then smiled at (y/n). I sat on the ground with a sigh and shook my head.

"I was walking around the studio after everyone had supposedly left, looking for Boris... "

---Story time X3--- ((Short))

"BORIS!! Where are ya pal?!" I called, running through the halls.

"I'M GONNA FIND YOU!!" I laughed.

No response...

"I'm actually getting kinda worried..." I whimpered.

I continued calling his name as I looked around the studio. The floor creaked under my shoes as I opened each of the doors. I passed the ink machine with a shudder.

"I know your-" I opened the door and froze in place...

"B-Boris..?" Black tears clouded my vision as I ran torwards the wolf's corpse. My eyes darted from his 'X' eyes, to his opened chest.

"Hello Bendy" Joey grinned.

---End---

"Oh my... Bendy I'm so... sorry..." She whispered, engulfing me in a hug.

I sighed, patting her back...

"It's not your fault Doll..." I smiled, stroking her (h/c) hair. I felt Boris glaring at me, but I didn't care.

'Jealous~'

"So then... what did my brother do..?" She questioned, shaking slightly.

"Your brother left as the cartoon was shut down... said 'To many failures'... that's when Joey killed me and Bendy-" My head shot in his direction with a scowl.

"Then I got rid of Joey, end of story" I growled.

---Your POV---

I pulled away from Bendy, and stood to my feet, towering over the two sitting toons.

"Your lying..." I growled.

"What?" Boris raised an eyebrow, clearly in a sweat.

"Then who sent the letter?!" My growl grew inhumane... scaring me even.

They glared at each other then looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What letter?" Bendy chimed.

I held the bridge of my nose in frustration, pacing back and forth.

"The reason I'm here right now is because of a letter that 'Joey Drew' sent a few days ago..."