Chapter 4

Previously

The hand lifted my chin, then... right before I passed out... I heard... a voice, it spoke lowly... chuckling as it pulled me closer. I felt it rub my back as I met with its chest...

"Your finally here..."

Continued

---Bendy's POV---

She groaned, stirring in her sleep. I grinned, happy she's still alive.

Her eyelids twitched before fluttering open. I stared at her, she was really something. I had waited a very long time to meet her, and there she was before me!! Henry had always talked to... him... about his little sister.

---Flashback---

I peaked out of the basement door, a mischievous grin plastered on my face.

"U-Uh B-B-Bendy sh-should we be doin' this..?" Boris stuttered.

I rolled my eyes and smirked as Henry walked past us. I snickered, running ahead of him in the shadows, pouring ink on the ground.

"It's fiiiinnnneeee Boris!! Don't be such a downer!!~" I grinned, looking back at Henry.

I heard a yell then a shatter, I slapped my hands over my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Nonononono!!!" Henry yelled, searching through the glass shards. I felt Boris glare at me, but I didn't care. I just raised an eyebrow, watching as Henry searched the room. A large amount of color caught my attention, I looked over. A photo of a Henry and... a little girl was under one of the animators desks...

I slowly crept torwards it, trying not to get the creators attention, then picked it up. I held the picture infront of my face, scanning over it.

The little girl was on Henry's back, looking like she was laughing. And Henry was smiling torwards the camera. My main focus was on the girl though...

Her (h/c) hair caught in a breeze, her luscious (e/c) eyes held a spark, and her lips parted as a smile was present on her face.

"Henry? What are you doing?" Joey grunted.

I looked over as Henry began explaining what had happened, I wasn't really paying attention till a new name was brought up.

"-I don't know what to do!! That picture of (y/n) means a lot to me!!" Henry frantically looked around.

'(y/n)...'

I ran past Boris, back into the basement, and into my little room.

I sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. I felt a tingly sensation in my stomach, my heartbeat became fast, and heat rised to my cheeks as I continued staring at the photo.

'She's really... pretty'

---End of Flashback---

Before I knew it she head-butted me. I backed away, holding my head in one of my hands, growling. I dropped my hand to my side then just... watched her as she backed away...

I walked torwards her, then she looked up. I froze and stared into her (e/c) eyes... as if I was in a trance... I just couldn't look away...

"Are you going to kill me..?" She questioned, her legs up to her chest, trembling.

I shook my head, still just staring blankly...

"C-Can you speak..?" She stuttered, moving her legs slightly to where she had them crossed, and her eyes full of curiosity. I was honestly shocked at how quickly she calmed down. I blinked then held my chin in thought.

'Can I speak?'

I hadn't exactly spoke in a long time, but it was worth a shot.

"H-h-h-h-h-hel-hello-o" I coughed slightly, clearing my throat.

"Hello" I mentally fist-pumped the air at my achievement of... SPEAKING!! Again? I don't know its complicated...

"Are you... B-Bendy..?" She tilted her head.

My smile widened, if that was even possible. I cleared my throat then attempted to speak once again.

"Y-Yes doll" I smirked, looking at the necklace she wore. I looked her up and down with... what would have been wide eyes.

She was even more beautiful up close. She looked different, good different. I mean she WAS only a child in that photo... but now look at her... she's drop dead gorgeous...

My thoughts were soon interrupted by her quivering voice...

"Where's my brother..?"