Chapter 6

Previously

He took my hand and stood, dusting himself off, then stared at me...

"I'm... Sammy..."

Continued

"Thank you my goddess!!" He wrapped his arms around me, tightly hugging me.

"U-Uhhh... just (y/n) is fine Sammy..." I cringed.

He pulled away and nodded violently. I smiled and stepped over the broken wood planks, through the hole in the wall.

"Where are you going?" Sammy tilted his head slightly.

I frowned, "Sammy... Bendy trapped me in this room, so he's bound to come back... and I'm not gonna sit and wait for him too... and by the looks of it..."

I looked at him, motioning him over with my hand, "I don't think you want to either..."

He nodded and followed behind me as we walked into the room over. He pulled me to the wall as Bendy passed, walking into the ink.

"Thank you..." I whispered.

Bendy's head shot in our direction making us jump. I pushed Sammy behind me as Bendy started running torwards us.

"RUN SAMMY!!" I yelled, looking over my shoulder.

"No, your not like the rest of the sheep!! I cant-" I put my hand up, interrupting him.

"I'm sorry Sammy..." Before he could respond, I hit the lever beside us, making the large door go down. Sammy on the other side, me infront of Bendy.

I ran down the hall to my left, then a door came into view. I sprinted over to it, jiggling the knob... locked...

I heard a voice on the other side, so I banged my fist on the door, but I couldn't speak!! I was breathing to heavily from running!!

Bendy grabbed my arm making me stop, I struggled against him, but he was stronger then me. He dragged me back, passing the door Sammy was, and past the ink creature's.

"Where are we going..?" I whimpered.

He stopped walking and looked at me, clearly upset...

"Hey it's not my fault you decide to throw Sammy through the wall..." I mumbled.

"Y-Y-Your no-not ex-exact-exactly in-in th-th-the b-b-bes-t p-pla-place t-t-to s-sass m-me (y-y/n)" His words slurred as he spoke.

"How do you know my name?" I raised an eyebrow.

His shoulders shot up as if he was an anime character making me giggle. 

"I-I-I-It d-doesn-n't m-ma-matter..." He grumbled.

We continued-Er.. HE continued to walk while dragging me by the arm beside him.

"Are you going to answer my question..?" I whispered.

He grunted... guess that's a no...

His grip loosened as a smile slowly made its way to his face as he dragged me to who knows where.

I sighed... Where was he taking me anyway? Is he going to kill me? No... he would've done it by now...

I was shaken out of my thoughts as we stopped walking, I looked up...

"Heavenly toys..?" I questioned.

"I-I-I di-didn't ch-choose the n-name" He growled.

"Figured" I giggled.

I couldn't help but find Bendy cute at these moments... 

He's really nice... when he's not mad, from what I could tell. He let go of my arm and instantly I ran to the giant plushies like a little kid.

I squealed snuggling into the giant Boris, SO FLUFFY!!!

---Bendy's POV---

I was glad to see her happy... BUT NOT WITH THE BORIS PLUSHIE!!!

I growled clenching my fists... 

'No Bendy your not jealous...'

I heard yells and looked back up at her, she was rolling around wrestling with the giant Boris plush now, making me smirk. But then my attention was dragged to her hand...

She held a plushie of me, hugging it to her chest. I put my hands to my face blushing furiously, mentally screaming.

'SHE'S HOLDING A PLUSHIE OF MEEEEEE!!!!'

"Bendy?" I jumped at her voice, and looked down.

She was only inches away from me with narrowed eyes.

"Are you okay?" She stepped away with her arms crossed.

My blush darkened. She was so... cute!!

She held a 'Boris plushie'  in her left hand, a 'Alice plushie'  in her right hand, and my plushie on top of her head!!