Chapter 16

Previously

My clenched fist twitched.

'They were right... Sammy was right... Bendy... was right...'

I should have never trusted my brother

Continued

I growled, getting the attention of the three other beings in the room...

"You were going to leave me here!!"  I growled, pointing at Henry.

I turned to the fake toons with a scowl, pointing at them now...

"YOU KILLED SAMMY!!!"  I yelled, I held my head with a scream.

"(y/n) stop-" Henry was interrupted by a screech... but not from a Bendy or his ink monsters...

It was from me...

"YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE ME TO DIE?!?! FINE YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME HERE?!?! THEN GO RIGHT ON AHEAD!! BUT I CANT PROMISE THAT YOU'LL LIVE TO SEE THE OUTSIDE!!!" I screamed, I was furious...

He looked taken a back by my words and backed away... terrified...

My fist hit his cheek with enough force to shatter someone's jaw... sadly... I didn't even hear a crack, from his jaw of course, his nose on the other hand was a bloody fountain.

He landed on the ground with a groan, holding his now probably broken nose. Tom and Alice were about to run torwards Henry to help, till a large amount of splashes and gurgles were heard. We all looked over.

Searchers and Lost One's began to come torwards us, er, them. They kinda just let me do whatever, not disturbing me unless they want to attempt  to make conversation with me.

I smiled, talking AT a few of the creature's, while they just either gurgled happily as a response, or nodded/shook their heads.

While the others were fighting them, a Lost One came up to me, tugging at my arm. Curiosity got the best of me and I let it lead me wherever. It pulled me torwards the ink river, making me whimper. The hand popped out then... waved in my direction. I shyly waved back, still walking torwards it. Right as we reached the docks the Lost One disappeared, leaving the hand and I.

It slowly flattened it hand, its finger tips touching the old wood. I tilted my head as a feeling washed over me, making me... want to stand on it...

My legs moved on their own as I sat in the palm of it hand. It slowly moved, leaving the dock, and going back through the tunnel...

---timeskip---

I waved to the hand with a smile, earning a wave back from the giant gloved hand.

'Wow... everything here except Henry, Tom, and now probably Alice, like me... maybe because of Bendy...'

I blushed at the thought, then shook my head, trying to wipe off my dorky smile. Being successful with wiping off my grin, I put on a serious face... but it soon turned back into a grin as I heard a familiar voices...

"Toots?!" Bendy yelled from afar...

I smiled as tears clouded my vision, tears of joy...

I ran torwards his voice, yelling for him. Then once I came into his view, he ran torwards me as well.

We ran at eachother, tackling one another in a-...not just a tight embrace, but I think its appropriate to say...-tackling one another in a loving embrace...

'I'm in love with an ink demon... and I'm glad I am...'

I smiled, hiccupping and whimpering as I dug my face into his chest...

"You were right B-Bendy... he was going to leave me here... but... now..? I think... if its okay with you..." I started, pulling away from our hug.

I rubbed my arms, then finally sighed... gaining the courage to ask...

"I was wondering if... I... could stay..?"

((OH!! And... I'm sick... ;-; the pain never ends... halp meh ples))

((If you know this anime

((If you know this anime... you are now my best friend...))