Chapter 3

Previously

I ran back down the hall, but a light then caught my attention. As soon as I approached it, the light turned off. I raised an eyebrow and walked inside.

Continued

I walked back to the pedestal room, record in hand. Henry was there now, with the rest of the items too!!

I set the record on its pedestal, completing the task.

"Now I just need to get the ink flowing somehow, should be a switch around here somewhere, then I can start up the main power... (y/n) stay here I'll be right back" Henry waved before leaving the room.

Eventually, Henry came back and flipped the switch on the wall. All the lights dimmed as we began walking back to the ink machine. We twisted and turned through the hall, till we finally made it to the ink machine... but it was cover up. Planks were nailed up on the frame of the door, blocking us from going inside...

I felt... uneasy. Something in the back of my head told me not too, but I stepped forward. I slowly inched closer to the boards, looking at the ink machine.

I fell back as a giant... creature, ran at the planks, reaching through them. I grunted as I hit the ground, scraping my knee and cutting my cheek.

"(y/n)!!" Henry picked me up by my hands and began to run. I tripped every now and then, but I managed to keep up. We continued running as ink flowed behind us, like a black wave. If we stopped... we would die...

We were almost there!! The door was visible!! I smiled, filled with hope!! Till...

I fell...

I tripped as a gloved hand grabbed my ankle. Henry was now infront of the door, about to run back for me... till the boards underneath him collapsed.

Tears streamed down my face as I reached for the empty space of where Henry was... he yelled for me, screaming, his voice soon faded making me sob...

"HENRY!! COME BACK!! P-Please..." The hand let go of my ankle as ink began to fill the room...

I pulled my knees to my chest, hiccupping as I sobbed.

"I don't want to be alone..." I whimpered.

My eyelids felt heavy as the ink reached my chin, it felt like it was trying to choke me. It constricted my throat, like a snake. But then... actual arms were beginning to circle my body. Tracing my form. I felt breathing on my neck as a gloved hand dragged me down, further into the inky abyss...

The hand lifted my chin, then... right before I passed out... I heard... a voice, it spoke lowly... chuckling as it pulled me closer. I felt it rub my back as I met with its chest...

"Your finally here..."

((Sorry for the short chapter, I felt like this would be a good place to stop))