Chapter 20

Previously

"She's not leaving" I growled.

I ran through the walls, going to different floors. I called her name as I searched...

'Please don't leave me doll...'

Continued

---Your POV---

'I need to find a way out of here...'

'But you cant live without the ink'

'Then I die, but this time... I stay dead'

I ran through the halls, running in the direction of the front door...

"Since I know the boards will break I'll have to jump over them" I mumbled.

I stopped and stared at the boards blocking my path, then yelped as I heard a Bendy screech my name... 

'He's close!!'

I jumped through the boards and continued running.

'Heh... this reminds me of when I first met Bendy-NO (Y/N) GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!! HE HATES YOU!!'

Tears streamed down my face as I ran...

Then there was a loud crash, I knew I shouldn't have... but I did...

I looked over my shoulder to see Bendy right behind me, reaching out his arm.

I stared at him then looked ahead of me... the door!! It was only about a yard away!! Then... I was pulled back right as I was about to reach for the knob...

"D-Doll... you aren't leaving that easily" He panted, his chest against my back.

"I thought I wasn't aloud to stay, and lets not forget-" I was interrupted by him spinning me around to face him.

"Toots... do you really think I care that your the creator's daughter, because I don't... I only care about your safety... and besides... you'll die if you leave" He growled.

I smiled softly as he hugged me close...

"I love you (y/n)... and that will never change..." He whispered.

I smiled, tears of... joy... streaming down my face...

I grabbed his bow tie and pulled him into a passionate kiss. His tail shot up instantly along with his shoulders, but he soon leaned into it... wrapping his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes and smiled, my arms draping over his shoulders, petting his horns.

We pulled away and placed our foreheads on one another.

"I love you too" I smiled.

The silence was soon interrupted by a certain wolf, squealing..?

"I SHIP IT!!! <3" Boris grinned, jumping up and down.

We looked at him, then each other... we laughed...

"OH!! I almost forgot!! Doll we never had that date~" Bendy cooed.

I blushed and pushed his face away with my finger, giggling.

"Alright Bendy, when will we-" I was interrupted by his finger on my lips, he smirked.

"Now~" He grabbed my hand, pulling me to one of the pentagrams on the wall.

"We'll be back in a bit Boris!!" Bendy yelled before pulling me through the wall.

We were on the stage again... I looked down and gasped...