Chapter 21

((I was listening to this song as I made the chapter O///O))

Previously

"Well... I only said that because I was afraid you'd die from inhaling to much ink, or you'd die because of the other old toon characters here... but I guess that's solved, your basically like me now!! And to tell you the truth, I never really wanted you to leave~" He smiled.

I giggled and pecked his lips before spinning on my heel, walking over to the projector.

'I'm glad I'm alive'

Continued

After Bendy and I's little date we decided to play hide and seek, MY idea~

Anyway, once we made it to Boris's room he already seemed to know what was going on and instantly joined, I decided it would be best if I didn't question it.

"So who is going to seek?" I questioned.

Bendy smirked and raised his hand, making Boris and I slightly... afraid. I nodded and the ink demon went to the corner and began to count.

10...

I silently yelped at his deep, demonic, voice and looked at Boris. He quickly grabbed my hand and led me to the door of the studio, he picked me up as we both fell to the next floor.

9...

I jumped out of his arms and nodded to him, he nodded back, then we separated. 

8...

I ran through the halls in a sweat, terrified.

7...

I went into the recording room, gazing at all the instruments before hiding in a nearby closet.

6... 

I crawled between all of the equipment, getting into the corner.

5...

I pulled my legs to my chest, closing the door with a fairly loud click.

4...

I cursed under my breath as I retracted my hand.

3...

'This is terrifying!!'

I shuddered I reached up, pulling the string for the light, making it shut off.

2...

I quickly pulled my hand back as darkness consumed me.

1

It was silent... there was no sound, even the ink seemed to stop noise... as if it was enjoying me being literally terrified. The silence was soon interrupted by Boris's scream, making me squeak.

I slapped my hands over my mouth with wide eyes. I heard Bendy laugh down the hall, it was as if he was taunting me!!

"I already found Boris, Doll!! Its only a matter of time till I find you~"  I swear I could FEEL him smirking.

Thumps could be heard in the room, I knew he heard me. His shadow passed the door, footsteps growing more distant making me slightly relieved.

Suddenly, the door was thrown open, revealing Bendy with a grin. I screamed as he pounced on me, trapping me in the corner. He chuckled, his tail slowly closing the door, getting rid of any light in the closet. 

"U-Uh Bendy?" I whispered.

He hummed, inching closer to me, as if he was a lion about to catch its prey.

I squeaked as he lifted my chin, making me face him... even though it was to dark to see anything. His lips connected to mine in a passionate kiss, I was positive my face was so red it would put tomato's to shame.

But there was a plus, I could feel the heat radiating off of his face, so I knew he was at least blushing too. His hands rested on my back as he lifted me off of the ground, sitting me on his lap as he continued to kiss me. I got over the shock and kissed back with just as much passion, my hands resting on his chest.

One of his hands slowly reached behind my head, pushing me closer to him, then the kiss heated. I felt him bite my lip, asking for an entrance. So I slightly parted my lips, allowing him access. His tongue slithered through my lips, exploring my cavern, marking every inch of it.  

We pulled apart, panting slightly, the only thing connecting us was a string of black saliva. He smirked and right as he was making his way to my neck the door was thrown open once more. The light temporarily blinding us.

"BENDY!!" Boris growled, tapping his foot ( little did we know he was mentally fangirling ) 

Bendy and I quickly pulled apart a blushing mess. I glanced at the toon, only to see him staring at me smirking. I blushed furiously and stood, walking out of the closet.

The toons soon followed, Boris walking ahead of me now, leaving Bendy and I further behind him.

Said toon, walked up beside me, a smug grin still present on his face. I was suddenly pushed against the wall as Boris rounded the corner. I looked at the grinning demon with an eyebrow raised.

"I'll get ya one day doll~"  He licked his lips, his words coated with lust.

I blushed and pushed him away with my finger, puffing up my cheeks looking away.

"Well not today demon~" I returned his smirk, walking in the direction that Boris went.

I swayed my hips tauntingly as I turned the corner, looking at Bendy on final time, I winked then left him standing there.

I could hear him growl as I left, I giggled and ran to Boris's side. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised then shrugged it off.

'Hehe... oh Bendy is going to kill me~'