Chapter 13

Previously

Boris went to the shooting game while I went to the bell. I grabbed the hammer lifting it over my head, then pulling it down hard enough to bash someone's skull... like I said...

We're very very determined~

Continued

I sighed spinning the baseball on the counter, while Boris smirked, and (y/n) watched carefully, like a child at the edge of its seat excited...

"Only got one ball left Bendy and two towers~" Boris grinned.

I smirked, looking back at him.

"That's right, and this last shot~ is the life saver~" I grinned, throwing the ball to the other side of the room.

Boris laughed, but it was soon cut short as a loud thud was heard. I smirked, my hands behind my back. The ball eventually came back, shooting past us and into the booth. It bounced off the inside walls, hitting... each... bottle~

Boris's jaw dropped while (y/n) was cheering.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!! TEACH ME!!!!" She squealed.

"Oh, and Bendy won whatever competition you two had I guess?" She shrugged.

Boris sighed, crossing his arms while I did a little happy dance. She laughed while I continued doing my stupid-looking happy dance. I wanted to stop, BUT I COULDN'T!! I WAS SO EXCITED!!!

"Hey (y/n)?" Boris smirked.

I stopped doing my goofy dance and looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Do you wanna know what the competition was?" Boris grinned.

I smiled nervously as (y/n) hopped down from the crate tower.

"What?" (y/n) questioned, her head tilted innocently.

"The competition was to see who would go out with you" Boris shrugged.

"And Bendy won" He continued.

---Your POV---

My face felt like it was on fire...

'They had a bet... to see who would go out on a date with... ME?!?! AND BENDY WON?!?!?! Well... not that I'm really complaining...'

"So... what do you say doll?" Bendy smiled softly holding out his hand.

I returned his smile, and took his hand in mine.

"Sure" I giggled.

"Okay, tomorrow!!" He grinned.

I nodded as Boris took my other hand. I instantly pulled both of their arms down, macking them crouch infront of me. I smiled, kissing both of their cheeks, then walked past them.

'Smooth one (y/n)... smooth~'

---Authors POV---

As (y/n) left the room, heading back to the office she was originally in, she was pulled around a corner. A robotic hand covered her mouth as the two lovestruck toons ran past.

The wrench hit the back of her head, making her fall unconscious.

"Did you really have to do that?" Henry growled, "That's my sister"

"It doesn't matter, anything close to that demon is evil" Tom growled.

((YUP TOM'S TALKING!!! Lol, Talking Tom... ehhh))

"SHE'S NOT EVIL!! She's the sweetest person I know!!" Henry yelled.

Tom hit him in the back of the head, knocking him unconscious. Alisson held (y/n)'s arms over her shoulder, Tom doing the same to Henry.

They looked at the girl as ink began to flow through the cracks in the floor.

"DOLL?!?!" Bendy yelled.

"(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Boris yelled along with the ink demon.

"They really seem to care for her..." Alisson mumbled.

"Come on Alisson, lets get back before-" Tom was interrupted by a screech...

"HEY!! GIVE HER BACK!!"  Bendy yelled. Tom jumped, dropping Henry.

He quickly grabbed Alisson's other hand and then they were off... taking a sleeping girl with them.