Chapter 12

Previously

I held the bridge of my nose in frustration, pacing back and forth.

"The reason I'm here right now is because of a letter that 'Joey Drew' sent a few days ago..."

Continued

They stayed silent, making me even more frustrated. I sighed, shaking my head.

"Guys this is serious, you need to tell me what you did... if you killed Joey then-" I was interrupted by a loud yell, making me jump.

"NO!! NONO NO NO!! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!" They dark, yet feminine voice screeched.

I looked over my shoulder with an eyebrow raised. I was about to walk torwards the voice till both of the male toons grabbed my hands, pulling me away from the doors.

"Was that-" My eyes were as wide as saucers.

"YES NOW LETS GO" Bendy mumbled quickly pushing me forward.

"Yeah..." Boris grumbled.

I raised an eyebrow, shifting to the left, escaping Bendy's grip. I walked over to Boris with my head tilted, and my arms crossed.

"Whats going on..." I whispered.

He looked at me then at Bendy, who was apparently standing right beside me.

"U-Um... I-it doesn't m-matter, lets go!!" He laughed nervously grabbing my hand again. Bendy grabbed my other hand then we were off.

I sighed, rolling my eyes.

'What are you two hiding? Why cant I know?'

---Boris's POV--- (( BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT!!! BOOM!!!! XD I'm so weird))

'Her hand's so soft...'

I shook off the thought and looked at Bendy.

'I don't really want to die again so I wont pull anything...'

I looked ahead of us, not even noticing the smirk making its way to my face...

'For now...'

I smiled, looking back at (y/n), I see why Bendy likes her so much...

She's beautiful...

---Bendy's POV---

'What is that wolf thinking so much about...'

I heard a gasp come from (y/n) as she ran ahead of us, squealing?

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME THERE WAS A THEME PARK HERE!!!" She screamed from the other room.

Boris and I looked at each other, our expressions very different. Me a scowl, him a smirk...

"First one to beat all of the games get to go on a date with her" I grinned.

"Your on" Boris growled.

We both ran into the room, instantly regretting it. (Y/N) shot us with the fake gun, We both dove in different directions as she continued to hunt us.

"BENDY!!~ BORIS!!~ COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!" She laughed, jumping on the crates right infront of us. Boris and I looked at each other, then nodded. We jumped out of our hiding spots, tackling her.

"NOOOO!!" She screamed.

We all laughed falling to the ground. It was silent for a few minutes as our laughter died down, and ended up with Boris and I blushing like idiots.

"Are you guys okay?" (y/n) questioned, sitting up, and delicately putting her hands on our heads.

Okay so... blushing yeah um... I was on the left of (y/n), while Boris was on her right. Basically... we all had a big group hug...

"Yeah we're fine doll!!" I smirked.

Boris nodded quickly and shot up. We glared at each other and stood, pulling (y/n) up with us.

"Now (y/n), Boris and I have a little... competion~ and I need you to sit here!!" I smiled, picking her up, then setting her on the crate tower beside a Lost One. She shrugged, replying with an 'okay', then went to talking with the dead wor-Lost One!!

"MIND COUNTING FOR US DOLL?!" I yelled up to her.

She smiled and stood up, holding a little flag...

'Where did she get that?!'

"READY!!~" She called as Boris and I got in position.

"SET!!~" She grinned. I smirked looking at the wolf, who just copied my expression.

"GO!!!~" She yelled. And we were off.

Both of us ran faster then light, determined to get done with all the games before the other.

Boris went to the shooting game while I went to the bell. I grabbed the hammer lifting it over my head, then pulling it down hard enough to bash someone's skull... like I said...

We're very very determined~