Chapter 5

Previously

She was even more beautiful up close. She looked different, good different. I mean she WAS only a child in that photo... but now look at her... she's drop dead gorgeous...

My thoughts were soon interrupted by her quivering voice...

"Where's my brother..?"

Continued

---Your POV---

I carefully lifted my legs off of the bed and stood. Bendy... if it really is Bendy... seemed to not like my question...

I slowly inched backwards, torwards the door while he looked down, seemingly in thought. I had my back almost pressed up against the door. My hand swiftly grabbed the handle and threw the door open, getting the demons attention.

I spun on my heel and ran. Don't know where... all I know is... I have to find my brother.

Ink flowed behind me as I heard a loud roar. The ink made it past my feet, ahead of me, then Bendy appeared... laughing? I smiled softly and jumped on one of the walls then flipped over him. I giggled and continued running down the halls, now hearing him laugh running after me.

By now it felt like I was ice skating on the ink, with Bendy beside me. What was I even doing?

The giant wave of ink was gone now, only the floor was covered in a thin layer of the black substance, making me slip. 

I slid across the ground with my arms crossed, smirking. Bendy just held his stomach as he laughed. My facial expression fell as pink dusted my cheeks.

It was awkward for who knows how long, till it hit me. I mentally slapped myself repeatedly. 

"(y/n) get a grip!! Your supposed to go find HENRY!!"

I heard Bendy growl making my eyes widen.

"Cant believe I said that out loud..." I mumbled.

I was about to run away, but Bendy grabbed my shoulders keeping me in place. I yelped as he bent down to my level, with no longer a smile but a scowl...

"HEAR ME BENDY!! ARISE FROM THE DARKNESS!! ARISE AND CLAIM MY OFFERING!! FREE ME I BEG YOU!! I SUMMON YOU, INK DEMON!! SHOW YOUR FACE AND TAKE THIS TENDER SHEEP!!"

Bendy's grip on my shoulders tightened as his growl turned even more inhumane. He grabbed my arms and began dragging me back to the room, I struggled... but his grip was too strong. He pushed me onto the old bed then walked out, he took one last glance at me before slamming the door shut.

As soon as he left I ran to the door, putting my ear against it...

Silence...

I grabbed the door handle, twisting it.

"Locked, of course..." I growled.

Screaming caught my attention... but it wasn't Henry... it was that man from before!! I ran to the opposite wall and listened.

"NO!! MY LORD!! STAY BACK!! I AM YOUR PROPHET!! I AM YOUR-AAAHHH!!"

I stepped away from the wall, looking around. There was a loud crash then the wall fell as... something flew in, hitting the door. My breath hitched as I watched Bendy. His back was turned to me as he walked through one of the pentagrams.

'He didn't notice me, thank god...'

I looked back at the strange... thing? It groaned and looked up at me. It had the body shape of a male, sounded like one too. He wore overalls, boots, and a Bendy mask...

"Is... he g-gone..?" He asked, holding his side.

I honestly felt bad for him...

I nodded walking over to him, he flinched, backing away slightly. I smiled and held out my hand.

"My names (y/n)!!" I grinned.

He took my hand and stood, dusting himself off, then stared at me...

"I'm... Sammy..."