Chapter 7

((DONT PLAY SONG YET!!! Please?))

Previously

My blush darkened. She was so... cute!!

She held a 'Boris plushie' in her left hand, a 'Alice plushie' in her right hand, and my plushie on top of her head!!

Continued

---Your POV---

I raised an eyebrow as he just glared at the ground... what did the floor ever do to him?!?! I snickered at my own thought and poked his shoulder, he looked up.

"HELLO THERE!! WELCOME TO REALITY!!" I laughed.

He shook his head then stared at... me...

I blushed and looked around the room, last time I had this much attention was at that stupid contest... but the attention wasn't exactly as nice as Bendy's...

---Flashback---

I giggled as Henry waved in the crowd, I waved back with a grin.

"Next is... (y/n) Stein!!" The announcer chippered.

The audience cheered and clapped, filling me with confidence!! I strut onto the stage with a smile, but it soon fell as I looked in the front row...

"Sing, you?!?! PFFT!! GET OFF THE STAGE YOU BANSHEE!!" Chloe sneered.

Even if it was a horrible insult, it still hurt... BUT I shook it off and continued smiling!! Just... like always...

I sighed and walked up to the microphone, my heels clicking as I sat at the piano.

I closed my eyes... and smiled...

I inhaled... then exhaled...

((Oki now you can play da video T3T))

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive

Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Was it all in my fantasy?
Where are you now?
Were you only imaginary?
Where are you now?

Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now?
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me

I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

These shallow waters, never met
What I needed
I'm letting go
A deeper dive
Eternal silence of the sea
I'm breathing
Alive

Where are you now?
Where are you now?

Under the bright
But faded lights
You set my heart on fire
Where are you now?
Where are you now?

Where are you now?
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now?
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

I breathed out playing the final notes...

It was silent for a few minutes then the crowd roared with applause!! I was so happy, it was the best day of my life!!

...Until...

"YOU WERE AMAZING!!" Henry cheered, picking me up then spinning me around.

I loopily giggled, I was dizzy, then hugged Henry.

"Alright kiddo, go talk to your friends while we go see who won!!" Father cheered.

My expression fell as they left...

'Friends...'

I whimpered as I felt a tap on my shoulder. Before I could turn around I was pushed onto the dirt, then kicked in the side...

"Stupid Stein!! That was terrible!! BE GLAD YOUR FAMILY'S HERE OR I-" I coughed interrupting her, making her even more angry...

She laughed as her friends punched me, kicked me, and pulled my hair. Tears rolled down my cheeks, but that just motivated them...

This went on for 30 minutes till they eventually got bored. They walked away, laughing, as I curled up in a bloody ball and cried...

I didn't sing after that...

---End of Flashback---

"H-Hel-HELLO!! D-DOLL-F-FACE YOU T-THERE!!" Bendy yelled, waving his gloved hand infront of me.

I blinked before looking at him, his hand was no longer infront of my face... but touching it. His hand rested on my cheek as he wiped away... tears...

I hadn't realized I was crying. He stepped back, rubbing the back of his head bashfully.

A smile tugged at my lips as I watched him, he rocked back and forth, kicking at the ground, humming. I jumped as he suddenly snapped his fingers.

"I g-got an idea!!" He grinned... wider?

"Hey, look at you, your getting better at speaking!!" I giggled.

"G-Guess so" He shrugged.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him as we walked over to a...wall? He stopped then looked at me.

"Don't l-let go, o-okay?" He smirked.

I nodded and blushed lightly... wait...

'Well... he is kinda-NO!! BAD (Y/N)!! BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!'

He walked backwards holding my hands still as he... walked through the wall?! I closed my eyes as we stepped through...

It was a... strange feeling... but yet comforting. It felt as if I was trying to walk through water, slow and relaxing.

I opened my eyes as I felt the floor underneath me. My lips dropped into a frown as I looked upon the stage.

"Chloe..." I whispered.

"W-What did you say d-doll? I d-didn't catch that" Bendy tilted his head, looming over me.

"OH!! U-Um it's nothing just..." I searched around the room for an excuse, but nothing seemed to work with what was going on!!

"Just... what?" He plopped down infront of me with his chin in his hands, seemingly intrigued.

I sighed, there was nothing getting past him was there? So I just... told him... 

"The last time I was on a stage... I was made fun of for my terrible voice..." I mumbled.