Chapter 10

Previously

My vision became clouded with darkness as my eyelids finally shut, but before I fell into my world of dreams... one final thing was whispered to me... but it was foggy... so I ignored it and finally fell asleep...

Continued

---Bendy's POV---

I grumbled, then yawned, but froze as I felt... movement...

I looked down and grinned, (y/n) was snuggling into my chest, holding my arms over her as if I was a blanket. I snuggled closer to her, digging my face in the crook of her neck. My tail happily swung back and forth behind me while I held her close.

'Wait... how did I even get here..? Eh, I don't care, as long as she didn't wander off before... this~'

I smirked, kissing her forehead.

I stayed there for a few seconds, then pulled away. I watched as she shifted in her sleep, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. My smile widened, I slowly moved onto my back with her head resting right below my bow-tie.

I then carefully sat up in a sitting position, my legs crossed, with her bridal style in my lap. I blushed, pulling a strand on her hair behind her ear. She looked so peaceful and... happy...

...with me...

'I do love her... more then anything... but does she love me..? Does anyone love me..? Could anyone love a monster like me..?'

A frown made its way to my face as I began to think more... and more... I held her close to my chest, trembling.

'I don't want to lose her... not like Boris... never again...'

"Bendy..?"

---Your POV---

I slowly reached up to his face, placing my hand on his cheek. He tensed up but eventually leaned into my touch, still trembling terribly...

"What's the matter..? Why are you... so upset..?" I whispered.

He looked down at me before tightly embracing me, burying his face in my shoulder as he rapidly shook. 

"Bendy what happened..?" I closed my eyes, hugging him closer.

"He took him away..." Bendy growled.

My breath hitched as leaned closer to my ear, growling as he continued to speak.

"Henry left us to die..." 

I shook my head, covering my mouth, "H-He wouldn't d-do that..."

Bendy groaned standing up, looming over me. My first instinct was to back away... but the wall felt as if it was only pushing me closer to the demon. Now I was the one trembling...

'How does his mood change from sad, scared, then angry..?'

"Get your head out of the clouds doll!! HE'S NOT LOOKING FOR YOU, HE'S BUSY LOOKING FOR A WAY TO ESCAPE THIS HELL!! HE WAS PLANNING TO LEAVE YOU HERE TOO!!"  He yelled.

I narrowed my eyes and growled, standing on the bed so that we were the same height.

"Listen here!! My brother would NOT just leave me here!! AND EVEN IF HE DID, WHAT COULD I DO ABOUT IT?!?! IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE BEEN ABANDONED BY MY FAMILY!! I COULD CARE LESS IF I DIED!!" I yelled back as tears streamed down my face.

"Smile they say... heh... I was supposed to be the happy one... the fun one... but I cant even do that..." I sniffed.

Bendy reached out to me, touching my shoulder. I shrugged his hand away and jumped off the bed, running out the office door. I faintly heard Bendy yell for me as I ran further, but I just ignored it... I ran through the twisted black halls as ink began to pour through the cracks of the floor..

I spotted a miracle box, and was stupid enough to pass it... till something pulled me back. I was pulled into the hiding spot with a 'oof', and a gloved hand quickly covered my mouth as Bendy ran past, not even noticing the eyes watching him.

I violently shook, but stopped as I heard the hushed voice of the impossible and a... fluffy chest...

"You okay ma'am?"