Chapter 18

Previously

"Why are you here?!" I screamed.

He stopped, then bent down to my level...

"What? Cant I visit my darling daughter?~"

Continued

"What? YOU LIAR!! ARE YOU BONKERS?! Actually don't answer that" I growled.

"I assure you, I am telling the truth~" He grinned.

He fixed his posture, then smirked, resting his hands behind his back.

"You see my dear, I was working one day at the studio when I got a call-

---Storytime---

"Hello? This is Joey Drew speaking" I grinned.

"Sir... your wife is in the hospital-" I didn't even let him finish... I knew what was going on and smiled brightly. I hung up on the doctor and put the phone back on the wall.

I frantically looked around, grabbing my coat, keys, ext.

I hopped into my car and sped down to the hospital as fast as I could...

---timeskip---

I ran into the room, doctors chasing me... I didn't care. I ran to my wife's side, looking at the pink bundle in her pale hands. I grinned, pulling up a chair, and sitting beside the bed.

"Look at you..." I smiled, taking the small girl in my hands.

"Guess I-its decided... y-you were r-r-right... her name is (y/n)" She coughed, holding her chest.

My eyes widened as I held (y/n) in one hand, and my other hand on her mothers cheek. Doctors and nurses came into the room, looking down...

I looked at them, then back at her...

"No... nononono sweetie please..." I whispered, tears clouding my vision.

---End---

"Then... after your mother died... the studio was shut down... hehe, I couldn't take care of you, didn't have enough money, so I left you with the closest friend I had-" I interrupted him with a mumbled 'Henry'...

"No... NO THIS CANT BE TRUE!!" I held my head, screaming, tears hitting the ground rapidly.

"I see you've already experienced the side effects of the ink..." He sighed, rubbing his temples.

"What side effects?!"  I growled.

"So it really did work... IT WORKED!! HAHAHA!!!" He threw his head back and laughed, his laugh makes me want to punch him so bad.

"DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF?! If you haven't noticed, you don't even sound human!!" He continued to laugh, holding his stomach...

I froze...

'He's right...'

"OF COURSE I'M RIGHT!! You see-hehe-those side effects I was talking about?!?! Hmmm... LETS SEE!! One: When you get angry OR upset enough, you'll cough up your own blood, or so it seems!! Your blood is mixed with the ink!! Two: Your voice changes to a demonic tone, EVERYTIME YOU GET ANGRY!!! AND THREE!! OH HOW I LOVE THREE!!! YOU ARE A DEMON!!" His laughter was sadistic... insane...

I fell to my knee's... eyes as wide as saucers, black tears dripping onto my hands. I raised my palms, gazing at the ink from my own body... then a thought hit me like a brick to the head...

'Bendy's going to hate me...'

Joey stopped then glared at me.

"Oh yes that's right... your in love with Bendy" He growled

I was about to disagree, but stopped myself... remembering what he was saying is true.

"Oh well~ Its too late now anyway~" Joey grinned.

My head shot in his direction, a scowl on my face... but honestly I was curious...

"What do you mean..." I growled, standing up.

"Well... how do YOU think YOU got here?~ I don't exactly see the studio anywhere~" He smirked.

My blood went cold...

'He has to be lying...'

"Its all the truth~ You being my daughter... and... you being dead" He had a smug-grin, till the room began to shake.

"No... NO NO NO!!" He yelled.

I payed no attention and just watched as a blinding light engulfed the white room. I closed my eyes, tightly. Afraid I may go blind...

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to meet a pair familiar, overjoyed, faces.

"(Y/N)!!!"