Chapter 19

Previously

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to meet a pair familiar, overjoyed, faces.

"(Y/N)!!!"

Continued

I yelped as I was tackled to the ground by the two toons.

"I missed you so much..." Bendy whimpered, digging his face into my shoulder.

I smiled softly, but frowned as I looked at the two confused.

"What do you mean? I've only been dead for like thirty minutes" I shrugged, as if it was a casual thing to say.

They slowly sat up, me laying across their laps. They looked at each other, then at me... Bendy sighed before standing, taking my hand in his.

"(y/n)... you've been 'dead'... for three years..." Bendy held my shoulders as he spoke.

My heart sank...

'But that fight with Joey only lasted like twenty minutes...'

"What do you mean..?" I whispered, not taking my eyes off them.

Boris rubbed the back of his neck as he explained.

"Well, while I was looking for you I found the ink machine" He sighed.

"And when I did find you, you were coughing... a lot... then... you died... SO!! That's when I got an idea!!" Bendy smiled.

"Bendy ran into the ink machine room with you in his arms then..." Boris trailed off.

"STOP WITH THE DRAMATIC PAUSES!!!" I yelled, jokingly.

They sighed, avoiding eye contact...

"Guys? What is it..?" I questioned.

Bendy looked at the ground, then at me with a frown.

"I put you in the ink machine so you could live..." Bendy rubbed his arm, guilt over taking him.

I stared at them for a few seconds, processing, while they dragged me to the bathroom...

I looked up into the mirror and gasped... I looked like myself but more... bright.

"So... that completes it... I'm officially not human..." I mumbled.

They looked at me, confused. I sighed and walked back into the projector room, they followed me and we all sat down in the spare chairs.

"Please... don't hate me..." I whimpered, black tears rolling down my cheeks.

They looked at each other then back at me with soft expressions.

"Doll... we could never hate you..." Bendy smiled.

"Well... that might change after I tell you what I saw while I was dead" I sighed.

They mumbled something to each other, then went back to me.

"Go ahead (y/n)... whats on your mind" Boris grinned, resting his head in his gloved hands.

I inhaled...

then told them...

"Henry isn't my brother" I breathed out.

Bendy fell backwards, out of his chair and landing on the floor with a 'oof', while Boris just laughed at Bendy.

"Well then!! That's good!!" Bendy grinned, sitting back in his chair.

"Well... with what I know now... I wish I was his little sister..." I whimpered.

Their happy expressions dropped...

"I-I'm... I-I-I'm..." I whispered.

Bendy put his hand on my shoulder with a small smile...

"Its okay toots just say it..." Bendy whispered.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stared at Bendy. He went back to his spot and continued to listen... then...

I said it...

"I'm... (y/n) Drew..." I whimpered.

They froze... not moving a muscle, then... Bendy started to laugh... tears rolling down his face, but they weren't tears of joy.

"Your j-joking right?!" He laughed.

"No... my mother died when I was a baby, and Joey gave me to Henry..." I whispered.

Bendy stopped laughing and just went back to staring at me.

"You should have just let me die..." I whispered.

I stood up and ran out of the doors, sobbing...

---Bendy's POV---

I was honestly shocked...

'The girl I love is the daughter of the man that ruined everything...'

I looked at Boris for an answer, but he just stood, walking in the direction she went... stopping in the doorway...

"Bendy... she may be the daughter of a monster... but that doesn't mean she is one... so either you come with me to go find her OR YOU STAY HERE!!!" He yelled.

"No this is perfect..." I mumbled, a grin creeping onto my face.

He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head. I grabbed his shoulders with a grin.

"No don't you get it?! Our 'revenge' is perfect just if she stays with us, and the fact that I don't want her to leave comes into play, but just ignore that!!" I smiled.

"Well... lets go before she leaves!!" Boris screamed.

My head shot up instantly...

"She's not leaving" I growled.

I ran through the walls, going to different floors. I called her name as I searched...

'Please don't leave me doll...'

((SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE CHAPTER!!!!))