Chapter 14

Previously

"HEY!! GIVE HER BACK!!" Bendy yelled. Tom jumped, dropping Henry.

He quickly grabbed Alisson's other hand and then they were off... taking a sleeping girl with them.

Continued

---Your POV---

I whimpered, holding my head in pain. A soft voice came to my attention...

It sang a song, Alice Angel's little song she sang in one of my favorite episodes...

I stood, walking over to the boarded door frame.

"I know that song..." I frowned, gazing upon the Alice.

"Everyone knows that song..." She stopped... 'painting' on the walls.

"Who are you..? Why are you here?" She looked over her shoulder at me, as I explained...

"I came here with my brother, heh, he said he was invited by an 'old friend'... and now here we are" I sighed.

"Then you know more then we do, one minute we don't even exist... just... thoughts, and the next minute... this place" She stated, dipping her paintbrush in the paint.

"Are you going to let me out of here?" I tilted my head, crossing my arms.

"Down here, strangers aren't good things, how can we trust you? Not ignoring the fact you were with the ink demon... We don't even know what you are" She growled.

I narrowed my eyes, glaring in her direction...

"My name is (y/n), my brother is Henry, he used to work here" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"I... I honestly don't know my name, so they call me Alice, but I'm no angel" She sighed.

((Actually, Tom calls her Alisson but whatever T-T))

My arms dropped to my sides as I kicked at the ground. I felt bad for her...

"You go back and rest, we'll talk again later" She smiled softly.

I mumbled and did as asked, laying on the bed provided.

---Bendy's POV---

I growled, pacing back and forth.

"Alisson and Thomas took (y/n) and I have no idea where they are!!"  I yelled, punching the wall,"AND!! HENRY GOT AWAY!!!" 

"Bendy calm down, we'll get (y/n) back... then you have to tell her" Boris growled.

I looked at him with a scowl, then continued pacing, holding my chin in thought.

"Then she'll leave you idiot!!" I growled back.

"Its her choice to leave Bendy, she's not an object" He sighed.

"I don't care... I have waited too long to see her, and since she's finally here, she's not leaving" I shook my head, glaring at Boris.

"Bendy, your beginning to obsess over her" He shook his head, walking into one of the offices, leaving me by the old shaft.

I stopped...

'Is he right..? Am I really- no... I'm not obsessed with her!! I just... have waited so long to finally see her... and there she was... I just need to be patient with her... yeah-'

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the elevator, coming to this floor. I growled, running in that direction, spotting... Thomas. I quickly lunged at him, pinning him to the ground.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?! TELL ME!!!" I yelled.

"SHE'S SAFE!! AWAY FROM YOU!!!" He yelled back, kicking me off.

I growled, getting back up to my feet. My claws dug into his arm, to bad it was his robotic one...

---Your POV---

"That was really stupid Tom!!" I heard Alice yell.

I sat up, walking over to the still boarded up door, gazing upon the two.

"You shouldn't have gone out there!! Now that he's seen you... its only a matter of time... before he finds us here!!" Alice struggled with her words as she fixed Tom's arm...

She looked over at me and smiled softly, waving shyly. I returned her smile and awkwardly waved back. She stopped waving as Tom's head shot in her direction, then he looked at me. His axe hit the palm of his hand repeatedly, trying to be threatening.

'Pfft, Tom thinks he's scary'

I hated Tom ever since he threw my soup, WHAT DID THE SOUP EVER DO TO HIM?!?! AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING EITHER!!

I sighed, walking over to the bed, and laying on my side. Facing the wall, I let a few stray tears leave my eyes.

'Anyone there..?'