Chapter 17

((You can just play the song while reading))

Previously

"You were right B-Bendy... he was goin to leave me here... but... now..? I think... If its okay..." I started, pulling away from our hug.

I rubbed my arms, then finally sighed... gaining the courage to ask...

"I was wondering if... I... could stay..?"

Continued

---Bendy's POV---

Her words echoed, repeating in my mind...

It took me a second to process what she said till I came up with my final answer...

"No" It pained me to say it but... she needs to be... social, and I mean I love her-MORE THEN ANYTHING!!! But... if she stays here... she'll die...

I could practically hear her heart shatter, but she just sighed and looked down.

"Okay Bendy" She whispered.

I wanted to say 'JUST KIDDING' or 'YOU CAN STAY FOREVER!!', but I knew better... she deserves a good life!! Not one with her being with a bunch of crazy cartoons...

She nodded, rubbing her arms shyly... as if she was struggling to say what she really wanted too... but they just couldn't leave her kissable lips...

"Look, (y/n)... I really do want you to stay here but-" I was interrupted by the female... she was coughing... a lot.

She stumbled as her knees buckled, making her collapse... holding her hand over her mouth. This frightened me, I ran to her side as she continued to cough and cough...

Eventually, she stopped coughing and stood up, holding her head with one of her soft hands while the other supported her, holding onto a railing.

I placed my hand on her shoulder, letting her look at me. She was pale... extremely pale...

She began to cough again, holding her hand over her mouth once more. She coughed and coughed and coughed... then she stopped. Staring at the wall wide eyed.

"Doll... whats going on..?" I whispered, pulling her back to my chest, and slowly removing her hand from her mouth...

"I-I'm f-fine" She stuttered, to weak to barely move...

Blood... the crimson liquid dripped from her mouth and her hand. I was now panicking...

"D-Doll..?" I turned her around to face me, her blood dripping onto the wood floor. She opened her eyes and looked at me...

Her (e/c) iris's faded into a light grey as they slowly fluttered. 

"Doll?" I asked... no response...

"B-Bendy..?" She whispered...

Her body fell limp into my arms, she was stone cold.

I straightened her posture, making her face me. I shook her... black tears rolling down my cheeks.

"DOLL?!" I yelled, still shaking her.

"(Y/N)?!?!" I screamed, hugging her to my chest as I sobbed...

"Don't leave me... I love you..."

An idea came to my mind, making me grin...

I picked her up bridle-style and ran torwards the sound I know well...

...Rusty chains...

---Your POV---

I groaned, rubbing my head, looking around me to see... nothing...

The place was empty, blank, white was all I could see for miles...

"Hello" A voice echoed, making me jump.

It laughed, clearly amused. I stood up, looking everywhere for the voice...

"Where am I?! WHO ARE YOU?!?!" I yelled at the air in anger, earning a tsk.

"Dear (y/n), you never did learn did you?" The voice chuckled.

'So this voice is male then...'

"Indeed, I am a male soul" I could tell the ghost was smirking as I freaked out.

"ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!" I screamed.

The voice grunted before a figure was finally making its way torwards me. He stopped infront of me with a sadistic grin, I backed away then... it hit me...

"Joey Drew..?"

His sadistic grin went wider.

"Well done my dear..." He snickered, clapping his hands slowly.

"Why are you here?!" I screamed.

He stopped, then bent down to my level...

"What? Cant I visit my darling daughter?~"