Chapter 9

Previously

Her (e/c) eyes twinkled, her (h/c) hair rested behind her perfectly, her lips curved in a beautiful smile. Then a something happened... something... I never knew was possible...

She hugged me...

Continued

---Your POV---

He tensed up before slowly wrapping his arms around me. Of course it wasn't a... clean hug... The ink didn't really bother me though, so it was fine.

I poked his bow tie giggling, yes we've already established that I act like a four year-old BUT SOMETIMES I CAN BE SERIOUS!!!

He chuckled, his chest rising and falling as he nuzzled closer. My face turned bright red as he purred softly. I smirked and slowly pet his head, his purr only grew louder. I suddenly stopped making him growl, he looked up at me with a pout before finally standing up.

"Your like a kitten!!" I giggled.

He grumbled crossing his arms, looking away from me. I snickered and playfully punched his shoulder, saying the thing that finally pushed him a little to far...

"Your adorable~" I smiled.

His head shot in my direction before...

=thud=

He fell...

I ran to his unconscious form with wide eyes, tilting my head as I sat beside him and poked his glove...

Nothing

I then poked his forehead...

Nothing?

I sighed, standing up... I had gotten to distracted!! I looked down at Bendy and groaned.

'I need to find Henry before he wakes up...'

I grunted dragging his limp, inky, and HEAVY body down the hall. A pair of 'searchers', as Bendy called them, gave me a questioning look.

'Guess they wont hurt me...'

I waved them over to help. But they just looked at each other confused, then back at me.

"I need to get him to a room so he can rest" I sighed.

They nodded, more searchers began to appear, lifting Bendy on my back. I grumbled, throwing his arms over my shoulders while his legs dragged on the ground, I'M NOT SHORT!! 

All the searchers went in different directions, except one. It led me down the twists and turns of the studio, till we finally reached an office. I kicked open the door silently, then set Bendy on the bed, giggling as he grumbled. I blinked and shook my head, making my expression go back to serious.

I nodded to the searcher, letting it go... 'search'..?

And with that I opened the door, about to leave till I felt a certain demon's hand grab my arm. I froze, slowly turning around. Bendy was facing me, he rubbed his face making tired groans. He sounded drowsy and loopy, tired...

"Stay" He grumbled, laying back on the bed, still facing me.

I was about to protest till he yanked me beside him with a growl. He dug his face into my hair, my face went red. I shivered as the ink ran down my neck, making me cuddle further into him for warmth. He wrapped his arms around me, locking me in place as his tail caressed my back. I yawned, shifting slightly...

He was oddly... comforting...

My eyelids began to feel heavy and my head gently rested on his chest. My hands held his arms as he hugged me close, protectively... feeling as if he ever let go I would disappear.

My vision became clouded with darkness as my eyelids finally shut, but before I fell into my world of dreams... one final thing was whispered to me... but it was foggy... so I ignored it and finally fell asleep...