Chapter 22

Previously

I could hear him growl as I left, I giggled and ran to Boris's side. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised then shrugged it off.

'Hehe... oh Bendy is going to kill me~'

Continued

I rolled around on the ground, laughing as Boris and Bendy fought.

"BUT ITS GOOD!!" Boris yelled.

"NO IT ISN'T, BACON SOUP CAN ROT IN HELL!!!" Bendy yelled back.

I stood up, still snickering as I put on a serious face.

"WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING ABOUT SOUP?!?!?!"  I screeched.

They slowly turned to me and shivered as ink ran down my eyes. Like black blood almost...

I giggled, returning to my normal state and hugged them. I leaned down to where they could hear me and began to whisper.

"Stop fighting"  I smirked.

They both shot up, pulling away from the hug.

"STOP DOING THAT!!" Bendy yelled, shaking his head.

I laughed and kissed his cheek, making him freeze in place. He began to purr as I stroked his horns. Boris laughed then went off some where else.

Bendy pulled me into another tight embrace, digging his face in the crook of my neck mumbling an 'I love you'.

I smiled, pulling away from the hug and resting my hands on his cheeks.

"I love you too, little devil darling~" I giggled.

His face turned dark grey as he puffed his cheeks, pouting. I snickered and pulled his face closer, connecting our lips. He smiled and kissed back, then he suddenly jumped up with a grin.

"I almost forgot, I gotta show you something Doll!!" He smirked, taking my hands in his as we ran through the walls. 

Once we stopped, I realized that we were on the last floor. But as soon as I looked at Bendy, two gloved hands covered my eyes. I giggled as Bendy led me through the halls, his hands blinding me.

We suddenly stopped, and I could feel Bendy tense up. He quickly spun me around with a growl...

"Doll... I need to take care of something real quick... don't move, please" He whispered.

I whimpered, but then nodded. His hands left my eyes and the first thing I of course saw... was the wall. Bendy quickly ran off somewhere, leaving me to face the wall. I could only hear what was happening behind me...

It was Henry...

I growled silently, but smiled as I heard Bendy roar. There were loud crashes as I felt Bendy run through the walls, hitting Henry every now and then...

I closed my eyes, then shot them open as the noises faded.

"I'm sorry Bendy..." I whispered.

I jumped from my spot and ran torwards the noise. As soon as I got there Bendy was no where in sight, just a panting Henry.

I hid, watching as he went back into the room we were in before... I think.

Around the room were projections of the old cartoon show, Bendy and Friends. Then there was a thrown, dead center of the room.

'Is this what Bendy wanted to show me? Awwww~'

Henry placed a role of film in a projector, as soon as that happened, Bendy appeared in a very... very... VERY terrifying form. He reached torwards Henry, but then stopped as a screen went blank. He walked over to it, me doing the same...

He looked at me and shrugged, I returned his gesture as he turned ack to the human male. He reached out for him again, when another projector turned the screen into a white square, with two words...

...the end...

Bendy screeched, going back to Henry. Suddenly, the room turned red as more... and more... and more screens said the same thing.

He flew back slightly, then began crawling torwards me. I ran to his side as he turned back into his regular INK form. His head rested in my lap as I held him close.

"Don't leave..." I whimpered, tears slid down my cheeks as more of the room went red.

His hand shook as it touched my cheek, he smiled softly...

"I love you... my Song Bird..." He whispered before vanishing into thin air.

...Before I could react the room went white, blinding me...

.

.

.

.

.

Henry sighed and opened the door to the old studio. I grinned, looking at all the posters.

"Alright Joey. I'm here, lets see if we can find what you wanted me to see, come on (y/n)" He grunted.