02

//two//

the car ride to the site was, to put it simply, utterly boring.

the trees were nice to look at, but hyungwon simply put in his headphones, turning on some random –most likely panic! at the disco– song and ignoring anything and everything.

arriving there was a little more interesting. kihyun and changkyun had already arrived, but the scene in front of hyungwon's eyes was quite funny.

changkyun and his boyfriend, jooheon, were making out by the door to the break building and kihyun was on his phone, looking bored, disgusted and unamused all in one facial expression.

"yah!" hyungwon's father yelled, getting out the car and making the boyfriends jump off each other. "no making out on my construction site, you hoes!" he laughed.

kihyun, who had walked over to greet hyungwon, burst out laughing as well. "man, i wish i had a dad like yours," he giggled to hyungwon, who only smiled a bit.

"oh, there you guys are," hyungwon's dad suddenly said.

gazing over, kihyun, changkyun, jooheon and hyungwon looked to the door that had opened. out came three muscular, handsome men. the first, the tallest out of them, had a white vest on, unbuttoned, with dirt stains here and there. his eyes were small crescents, a smile so bright it basically blinded everyone. his hair was short and brown, styled up, and under his huge bicep on his left arm was a safety helmet.

the second guy was a little shorter that the first but just as handsome. he wore a tight, black t-shirt with dirt stains spotted around, tight grey jeans and a sunny smile. his hair was a light blonde colour in a mullet style.

the third man, who was the shortest, was the most visually appealing to hyungwon. his hair was black, styled up and it was longer at the top but still held itself up. his eyes were also crescents but they complimented his features so well. his smile curled his lips up at the perfect curve, scrunching his nose a little bit. his ears were larger than 'normal' standards but made his facial features stand out so much, as well as his hair. he wore a loose fitting grey shirt and some tight black pants that fit and shaped everything perfectly.

"wow," hyungwon whispered, the sound barely leaving his pink lips. but kihyun still heard, leaning in and whispering to hyungwon.

"i call dibs on the tallest one and the blonde one,"

~£~£~£~

yesssssssss wonho/hoseok and hyunwoo/shownu and minhyuk have appeared!!

yay! until next chapter!