08

//eight//

"hey," hoseok whispered, the sound traveling through the wind and into hyungwon's ears. "hey, wonnie, wake up," he slightly shook the younger's shoulders, hoping to wake him up a little.

hyungwon groaned, stretching out. "j-just five more m-minutes," he whined. hyungwon cuddled his cotton candy haired head back into hoseok's chest, sighing in content, wrapping his arm back around his waist.

"no, hyungwon. it's already been two and a half hours," hoseok shook him again, earning a groan of displeasure. pouting, hyungwon sat up, stretching his arms above his head. he rubbed his eyes as if he were a child, opening them after bringing his hands back down.

"w-what? where are we?" he questioned, his voice raspy.

"the roof, silly. i brought you up here and you fell asleep. here are your glasses, by the way," hoseok held out the circular frames in hyungwon's direction, the younger reaching for them and placing them back on his face.

"th-thanks," hyungwon said. realization passed his features, eyes widening. "how long was i asleep?" he asked.

hoseok felt around his jean pockets for his phone, pulling it out once feeling it. "um," he glanced at the screen, "about an hour and forty-five minutes," he said. "but i already texted jooheon and told him to tell changkyun that you were with me, so no need to worry," the black haired male smiled.

"oh, really?" hyungwon let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "thank you, hyung,"

hoseok's smile widened. "no problem, hyungwon-ah. you still tired?"

hyungwon shook his head, "no, not really. i'm kind of bored," he scratched his neck.

"oh, we can't be having that," hoseok's eyes glinted with mischief, his smile turning into a smirk, lifting only one corner of his mouth. hyungwon's eyes widened in slight fear but a lot of excitement.

"w-what?" he stammered, pushing his glasses up from where they had lowered.

hoseok only smirked more, an airy laugh leaving his pink lips.

"oh, hyungwon. let's have a little..." he paused, moving so he was sitting on his knees, flexing his fingers. "tickle fight..?" the words came out like a question, but clearly he wasn't looking for an answer when he pounced on hyungwon, making sure to hold him close as his body hit the ground, proceeding to run his hands up and down his sides with slim, quick and precise movements of his hands.

hyungwon burst out laughing, letting hoseok know he was in fact having a lot of fun.

and that's just the beginning.

~£~£~£~

wOw

wE LovE fLufF iN tHiS hOuSehoLd

until next chapter!