03

//three//

"hi, i'm son hyunwoo," the tallest one said, bowing politely at the two new people in front of him. he obviously already knew jooheon, changkyun and hyungwon's father, but he hadn't met his boss's son or the cute best friend.

"hi, i'm lee minhyuk! nice to meet you!" the blonde on popped out of literally no where, smiling brightly and bowing to hyungwon and kihyun.

the shorter one was currently talking to hyungwon's dad, so he didn't introduce himself.

"hello, i'm y-yoo kihyun," the brown haired male replied, a light, pastel pink dusting his squishy cheeks.

"i'm chae hyungwon," the pink haired boy spoke, not even paying attention to hyunwoo and minhyuk, all of his attention focused on the short, black-haired male who was still talking with his dad.

the two finished talking, whilst kihyun was talking to minhyuk and hyunwoo. "okay, boys. back to work, let's go, chop chop," hyungwon's dad said, approaching the five, including jooheon and changkyun. "changkyun, kihyun and hyungwon, follow me. i'll show you the place you can sit and talk, or whatever you youngsters do these days," he laughed.

before following his dad, hyungwon looked around for the black-haired boy, but he seemed to have already went back to working. hyungwon sighed, shoving his hands into his sweatshirts pocket that housed his phone and charger, and turned to follow his friends and dad, who had already reached the door.

the inside of the building was quite small, compared to what hyungwon was used to. there were two rooms, plus a small bathroom with a shower, toilet, sink and small cabinet. the first room was nothing but a kitchen and dining room. it had a fridge, a counter, a sink, a few cabinets with plates and glasses. a rectangular table was pushed into a corner with about eleven chairs sitting around it. a drawer by the sink was open and hyungwon could see a few spoons and other utensils, as well as some wooden and silver chopsticks.

the other room, which was right across from the kitchen area, only a small half-wall separating them, was an office.

a desk sat in the centre at the back, papers scattered across the surface, along with pens and staplers.

"you boys can sit either on the couch," hyungwon's dad pointed to the couch, which was pushed into a corner, "or you can sit at the table in the kitchen. you decide," he smiled, then walking out and leaving the three boys to decide.

~£~£~£~

jeez why are my chapters so short. like i wanna write them longer but then it'd be uneven and no one likes an unevenly written book, sis.

anygay, until next chapter! bye