16

//sixteen//

"guys, we can go now," minhyuk said loudly. changkyun and hyungwon has given up on finding jooheon and decided to just wait with the other three boys. when they had come back in, kihyun had a blushing face, hyunwoo was smirking and minhyuk was on his phone.

"m'kay, let's go then," changkyun said. they all left the kitchen area, leaving out the door. "which way is the tractor, hyunwoo hyung?" changkyun asked, turning around in a full circle.

hyunwoo laughed, "that way," he pointed towards a large, green field with a trail twisting in. a ways back, right on the horizon was the tractor. it was your typical tractor, from their view. it was yellow, with rust on the edges. the window reflected the sun, the light only appearing as a small dot in their eyes. hyunwoo and minhyuk smirked, knowing what was going on. about four hours had passed, since hoseok had apparently almost broken the tractor and they had to spend a while fixing it and putting the parts back in place, so they had waiting for a long time. in that time, hyungwon had braided everyone's hair and his own, unbraided it, braided it again and then unbraided once more before growing bored of it.

he turned to his phone, entertaining himself with stupid cat videos and gay moments between seventeen. because that's really all he did daily, even if he wasn't bored.

the time to go to the field had finally came and he was nothing but relieved. but, gazing at how far the tractor was, he started to regret being so happy about leaving the stuffy, sweat-smelling kitchen.

changkyun sighed, whining about the long walk as they entered the field. the grass was tall, about three centimetres taller than hyungwon, so he could only see over the greenery if we walked on his toes, which he didn't want to have to do. the five followed to trail, turning where hyunwoo told them to turn and such.

they soon reached the tractor, gazing up at it. it looked much bigger up close, and hyungwon could see the detailed writing on the side and the rust forming around the sides.

"stay here," minhyuk ordered the three, hyunwoo and him going behind the big machine. the three did as told, hearing voices from behind the tractor. then, hoseok, hyunwoo, jooheon and minhyuk came out from behind it, all with wide ass smiles on their faces.

"so, now what?" kihyun asked. changkyun had jumped on his boyfriend, kissing his lips repeatedly but at the same time muttering curses to him.

"now, you follow us," minhyuk smirked. jooheon put changkyun down, grabbing his hand and pulling him behind the tractor. a gasp was heard from changkyun as kihyun's hands were grabbed by hyunwoo and minhyuk. they pulled him behind the tractor as well, and hyungwon heard a gasp slip through his lips.

~£~£~£~

i got carried away and this is about 500 words... sorry guys¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what. the. fuck. 600 reads?! thank you all so much, i'm legit crying wtf

until next chapter!