07

//seven//

hoseok sat down, leaning against the air conditioner that was -for some odd reason- not running, and was on the roof. with a calm sigh, hyungwon sat next to him. far enough so they weren't touching but close enough the feel the heat radiating off of hoseok. it was like a warm, inviting feeling. it kissed his skin ever so lightly through his white sweater and made him shiver.

hoseok, however, misinterpreted that slight shiver, thinking hyungwon was cold. "you cold?" he asked.

hyungwon took a second to respond, thinking about his options, thinking about what hoseok would do.

say no and not get to find out whatever hoseok would do or say.

or, lie and say yes to find out what he would do.

would hoseok run down to grab another sweater if he said he was cold? or would he wrap an arm around him like in the cheesy k-dramas that his dad likes to watch, sometimes with changkyun?

hyungwon chose to lie, it was only a small lie anyways.

he nodded, pulling his legs up to his chest to add effect.

"come here," hoseok said, "i'll keep you warm," he put his arm around hyungwon, pulling him into his chest. hyungwon could smell his cologne, feel his hard chest. hyungwon smiled slightly, happily leaning his head onto the older's chest a little more.

the pink haired male scooted a little closer, wrapping an arm around hoseok's waist, feeling his abs as he slid his hand to reach the other side of hoseok's waist. he could feel hoseok's arm tightening around his shoulders, he could feel him flexing.

hyungwon relaxed himself against hoseok's strong, broad chest and sighed, closing his eyes. he felt hoseok reach up and take off his glasses, he heard hoseok fold the arms and slide them onto the v of his shirt.

soon enough, because of the steady breathing hoseok did and because of the way hoseok ran his hand through hyungwon's fluffy, pastel pink hair, said male fell asleep to the sound of the cool breeze cutting through the air and the feel of hoseok close to him, keeping him warm.

~£~£~£~

wow, shortest chapter so far! only 360 words!
thank you for 200 reads!

hope you enjoyed! until next chapter!