12

//twelve//

"ha, i suppose you can, hyungwon. but are you feeling okay now?" hoseok laughed, turning serious at the end, concern and some form of care lacing the words leaving his mouth.

"a-ah, yeah. i am," hyungwon looked up, gazing into hoseok's chocolate brown eyes. "thanks, hyung,"

"no problem. now," hoseok smiled, tapping hyungwon's upper arm. "we'd better get going. jooheon texted me, they need me back at work. apparently," he smirked a little. "my break ended about an hour ago,"

the younger laughed, sitting up. "you could've gone, i wouldn't have cared much,"

"yeah, but you looked to cute sleeping i was like," he paused, trying to find the right words. "uwuing,"

hyungwon burst into a fit of giggles, falling back down from his sitting position. this made hoseok smile, loving the sound leaving the pink haired male's mouth.

"is that even a language?" hyungwon asked, still heavily breathing from his small laugh attack.

"i think so.." hoseok smiled, trailing off. "anyway, let's get going. i'll help you down,"

the black haired male walked o the edge of the roof, jumping down to the lid of the trash bin, the contact making a loud banging noise. hyungwon followed, taking hold of the hand that was held out for him. "ah, thanks hyung," he said after jumping down. hoseok only smiled. they went down the makeshift staircase, hyungwon going first with hoseok following closely.

hyungwon almost tripped off of the second 'step', but hoseok was fast enough to grab his small waist, keeping him from hitting the pebble-ridden, dirt-covered ground.

"careful, baby," hoseok whispered with a husky voice in hyungwon's ear after steadying the younger. a blush spread around the younger's cheeks, dusting them pastel pink just like his hair for probably the millionth time that morning.

"t-thanks. um, what time is it, hyung?"

hoseok pulled his phone from his back pocket, gazing at the screen. "you arrived around eight thirty, right?" hyungwon nodded, stepping away from hoseok's hands. "it's eleven twenty six right now,"

"ah, okay. thanks hyung. i'm- i'm gonna go get something to eat. see you!" hyungwon was about to scurry away, but hoseok stopped him with a gentle grip on his wrist.

"i think you're forgetting something," he said after hyungwon turned to look at him with confusion plastered on his squishy face. hoseok puckered his lips, closing his eyes, obviously waiting for a kiss.

"ugh," a small groan was heard from hyungwon. he moved towards hoseok, planting a small kiss on his lips before pulling away and running around the corner to escape.

"i'll make you lunch!" hoseok called after him, smiling.

~£~£~£~

oH wOw ThEy KiSsEd AgAiN

'til next chapter! uwu