29

//twenty nine//
//kihyun's answer!!!//

"yes," a blush spread across kihyun's cheeks. "yes, i'd love to be your guys' boyfriend,"

minhyuk, who was in the passenger seat, reached over and pulled kihyun in for a long, warm, tight hug. hyunwoo, in the back, was smiling so wide he thought his face would split. as the two pulled away, hyunwoo squeezed through the space in between the two front seats and pulled the both of them in for an awkward, kind of uncomfortable hug, but still a nice hug nonetheless.

"i'm so excited!" hyunwoo squealed. "minhyuk and i just glanced at you and once you went inside the boss' office, we started fighting over you. we thought your name, eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, body and smile were so pretty and so incredible,"

minhyuk continued for him, "then we got to know your personality a little bit," he smiled even wider. "and we just loved — no, we love everything about you and i'm so happy that i'll get to learn more about the both of you," he smiled at hyunwoo in the back. "i-i just love this so much,"

kihyun giggled, unlocking the car doors. "how about you and i," he pointed to minhyuk, "get in the back with hyunwoo and we can cuddle?"

minhyuk nodded enthusiastically, throwing open the door. the wind blew a little, sending a cool breeze and ruffling up kihyun's hair. the two of them got in and immediately jumped into hyunwoo's arms, which were spread out, welcoming in his new boyfriends.

"i'm so happy," kihyun whispered.

"me too," hyunwoo and minhyuk said simultaneously.

a small pause occurred before the three males burst into a fit of giggles, the quiet laughs turning into cackles, shaking their bodies in an almost perfect synchronization.

once calming down, the three sat in the back of kihyun's car, no words said. their breathing soon matched, gentle forehead kisses placed here and there throughout the hour or two they were sitting there.

by the time lunch time came around, the three were soundly asleep in each other's arms, not a single care in the world. kihyun was the first to doze off, the last thing remembered by him was a kiss on the cheek from hyunwoo. said male was the second to fall asleep, his head resting on kihyun's as minhyuk pecked his forehead.

the last to sleep was minhyuk, arms entangled with hyunwoo's, legs thrown over hyunwoo's lap to tangle with kihyun's.

the three didn't even wake to the sound of hyunwoo's ringtone dinging with hundreds of notifications of missed calls and ignored texts from a certain blocked number that everyone wanted to forget.

~£~£~£~

bro it's like 3am why am i up

anygay, if it's shitty or if i made mistakes, it's because i'm literally half asleep.

also if wattpad decides to delete aNOTHER CHAPTER i will screech

YALL HOW TF DID THIS REACH 10k+ READS IM SCREAMING AHHSDKKSKD THANK YOU ALL ILY BABIES SO MUCH

also pls don't forget to vote thanks :3

until next chapter, bunnies!♥️😘