17

//say the name seventeen//

"why're you gasping? did you die? should i r-run?" hyungwon interrogated, hands shaking as he backed up a bit. a laugh sounded from behind the tractor, it was kihyun.

"no, silly," he said. "it's– it's gorgeous back here," hyungwon sighed, the breath sounding relieved to the others. the pink haired male jumped when he felt a hand in his, fingers laced together.

hoseok pulled him close, his empty hand placed on hyungwon's waist. "don't worry, baby," he whispered. "i made it all pretty just for you," the older smiled, pulling him in for a short kiss. hyungwon blushed, cheeks burning, free hand making its way up to hoseok's neck as he kissed back. hoseok was the first to pull away, a smile on his face, his lips redder and swollen. "now, let's go,"

hyungwon nodded a smile still on his face, with a blush still colouring his pale cheeks. he let hoseok lead him the short way around the corner of the tractor, gazing around at his friends. the sun had began to set, casting a shadow on the dirt in the vague shape of the tractor. the dimness allowed the fairy lights jooheon and hoseok had set up to let off a slight glow, illuminating spots on the tractor and inside the broken part as well.

in the sheltered area sat hyunwoo and minhyuk, with kihyun looking comfortable between the two. across from them, sitting on a blanket, was jooheon and changkyun, who were sitting thigh to thigh, shoulder to shoulder with their fingers tangled together, changkyun's head resting against jooheon's. a decently sized hole was dug underneath the spot one of the huge back tires had been, a blanket resting inside it.

hoseok let go of hyungwon's hand, plopping down in the dugout area and patting the space next to him. hyungwon walked a few steps over, shaking his head. a wave of confidence surged through him and he made hoseok lay down in the length of the hole, the sides left with a wide enough space for hyungwon's legs to fit between the blanketed wall and the hard waist of hoseok as the younger laid his head on the older's chest, his stomach against hoseok's. changkyun and kihyun's eyes were wide with surprise.

"since when were you this bold, wonnie?" hoseok asked before either of the two could even open their mouths to speak. hyungwon's eyes were closed and he let out a sigh of content, his hands finding hoseok's as he shrugged.

"i don't know," he spoke, "but you're really comfy to lay on and i'm tired," he yawned, snuggling into the warmth of hoseok's chest as the others silently cooed.

~£~£~£~

don't forget to vote and comment! please don't be a silent reader ಥ_ಥ

until next chapter!