31

//thirty one//
//oooooooh some TEA in this chapter🤠☕️//

"um, hoseok? we have a problem," hyunwoo said over the phone.

hoseok groaned, mumbling a gravelly 'what' as he stretched. he and hyungwon had went back to his apartment, going straight to bed.

"she's back," the older muttered, making hoseok freeze. "she had stopped texting for a while but i think she saw me, minhyuk and kihyun on our date the other day," hyunwoo's breathing was unstable, shaky and nervous. "she- she's threatening me again,"

"don't you have a- a restraining order?" hoseok gulped down his nerves, although his hands still shook, awaiting the answer.

"i-i do. b-but she refuses to l-listen," hyunwoo choked out. "hoseok- hoseok i'm s-scared," the older sounded as if he were crying, which he was. on the other side of the line, hyunwoo sat on his bathroom floor, phone clutched tightly between his fingers, tears leaving trails on his swollen, red cheeks.

"did you tell minhyuk?" hoseok asked, some ruffling sounds coming from his side of the line.

"yeah," hoseok sighed in relief as hyunwoo took a deep breath, calming himself down. "he's talking to ki about it now. he told me- me to call the p-police, but i know they w-won't stop her,"

ah, yes, of course, you must be confused. this 'her' had been mentioned a lot during this conversation, no name spoken, but clearly the two males were scared.

she, as in kim eunlee, hyunwoo's psychopath of an ex-girlfriend. eunlee cheated on hyunwoo with his at-the-time best friend and ruined his entire life. he had brought a gift, it was their anniversary, but dropped it on the way out after witnessing his first (official) girlfriend and lifelong friend get at it. she, after the meaningless sex, picked up the gift and realized she fucked up.

so, even after a restraining order, she kept trying and trying the get hyunwoo back. he ignored her for two and a half years until she finally came back and now...

well, now, she was ready to kill whoever got in the way of hers and hyunwoo's happiness.

even if he didn't want it.

~£~£~£~

an' i oop-

sorry skskdksk anyway wow such drama amirite wow hope she doesn't kill anyone *cough* hYUNGWON *cough* (even tho he has nothing to do with this lmao)

until next chapter!
(‧̫)