20

//twenty//

"so, uh," hoseok stopped walking, turning to face hyungwon. "i-i have a, um, question," he stated. his eyes couldn't stay it one spot, darting from place to place but never landing on hyungwon.

"yeah?" hyungwon tried to maintain eye contact, but hoseok refused, a blush prominent on his pale cheeks. "hoseok, look at me," the younger demanded. the older still refused, looking anywhere and everywhere but the pastel haired male. hyungwon decided this was a great time to use a specialty of his, which he would probably regret later but whatever.

he took a step closer to hoseok, forcefully grabbing his chin and making the older lock eyes. hyungwon smiled a little, before using his secret weapon, which just so happened to be aegyo.

he pulled his hand away from hoseok's chin, making two v's with his hands and putting them right by his eyes. in a whiny, childlike voice, he spoke. "hyungie~ hyungwon wants to know what you are asking, hmph," he pouted, moving his fingers to poke his cheeks. "tell me, hyungie~" he sang. the older was basically melting, a huge smile adorning his face, his eyes turning into little crescents.

"fine, fine. just- stop that, please. i can't. i will die from cuteness overload," hoseok laughed, hyungwon smiling at his hyung. "um, so i was wondering," the older trailed off.

"tell me, hoseok. y'know, i won't judge you or anything," hyungwon reassured, smiling lightly.

"okay," hoseok took a deep breath, exhaling before asking the oh so dreaded, nerve racking question. "doyoumaybewanttogoonadate?" he asked, words merging into one.

"what? i couldn't hear you? speak at human speed, hoseok, not at alien speed, please," hyungwon laughed.

"do you want to go on a date..?" the older asked. hyungwon stopped laughing, staring at hoseok in shock. "fuck, i knew you'd say no. y-you don't have to, just fo-"

he was cut off by hyungwon jumping into his arms, legs wrapped around his waist as he buried his face in the crook of hoseok's neck. "yes! yes, i do, a million times yes! i thought you'd never ask,"

"you make it sound like i proposes to you," hoseok laughed, holding hyungwon's thighs. "anyway, i think we should continue to walk," hoseok said, a smile still gracing his features. "it's getting super dark, and i don't know what's out in the grass this late,"

that made hyungwon worry. "w-what about the others!?" he asked, frantically running around.

"don't worry, baby. they're fine, we placed traps in the grass around the area, they'll be absolutely fine," hoseok grabbed hyungwon, pulling him close with his arms around the younger's waist, guiding him towards the construction site.

~£~£~£~

wOaH they're gonna go on a DATE!

wtf i have 1k+ reads??? i cannot express how much i appreciate this! i love you all!

until next chapter!