13

//thirteen//
//a jookyun special for y'all//

"changkyunie!" jooheon called, stepping into his bosses office.

"yeah, honey?" the younger called, gazing up from his phone. his black hair fell against his forehead, his glasses sliding down the bridge of his nose. he pushed them back up, clicking his phone off and standing up to greet jooheon with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"hey, baby. have you seen hoseok?" jooheon asked after breaking the hug. he sat on the couch where changkyun sat before, with the younger coming to sit on his lap.

"no," changkyun wrapped his arms around jooheon's neck, burying his face in the crook of his neck. "why?" he quietly asked.

arms wrapped around changkyun's waist as the older spoke. "his break ended about half an hour ago, i wanted to let him spend a little more time with hyungwon but hyungjoong is going to get mad if he's gone too long. hyunwoo and minhyuk are covering for me while i look for him, love," changkyun blushed at the nickname. no matter how many times jooheon used any pet name on him, the younger still blushed. he never got used to the cute notes jooheon would place around his bedroom, addressed to changkyun, he'd never get used to the good morning texts or the good night texts or the little messages the older would send when it was time for a meal.

the younger pulled back, planting a kiss on jooheon's lips. "what was that for, cupcake?" the older asked, leaving his lips against the younger's as he talked.

"jus' felt like giving you a kiss," he mumbled, his nose touching the older's, lips brushing the others. "i love you,"

the older laughed a bit, pulling his head back to look changkyun in the eyes. "i love you, too. more than you think, angel,"

changkyun smiled at the other, poking the dimple in jooheon's left cheek as a blush coloured his pale cheeks with a pale pink.

a cough interrupted their sweet moment. changkyun turned, his cheeks still pink, and faced the door where the sound had come from. there stood hyungwon, a faint blush on his cheeks. "hey, guys. um, jooheon? hoseok is back in the constructio-" hands wrapped around his waist, cutting him off.

"no, i'm not. hey jooheon," the voice was recognized as hoseok.

changkyun planted a tender kiss upon jooheon's lips before getting off his lap. "go back to work, jooheon. i'll be on the couch if y'all need me," he flopped down next to jooheon, who stood up after giving one last kiss to changkyun's cheek.

and kihyun, who was on the chair beside the couch the whole time, had just woken up from his slumber he had been in.

"what'd i miss?"

~£~£~£~

aw uwu jookyun is so cute

yes, changkyun bottoms.
also "baby don't like it" by nct is a whole bop

400 READS?? WTF THANK YOU SO MUCH

until next chapter!