11

//eleven//
//trigger warning: panic attack/calming process//

"i c-can hear the trees rust-rustling in the wind," the younger gulped a little, choking down another sob with a deep breath in before continuing. "i can h-" his words caught in his throat, a wave of that same anxious feeling rolling in and crashing into his chest. he couldn't breath again, coughing violently.

"hey," hoseok moved hyungwon's head from his chest to his thighs, letting him calm down a little bit before speaking again. "shh, i'm here, i won't go okay?"

hyungwon merely nodded, coughing one more time before continuing to list things he could hear, just like hoseok asked him to. "i can h-hear s-someone l-laughing downstairs," he closed his eyes to listen closer, moving his head back onto hoseok's chest. "i can hear y-your heartbeat," a blush crossed his puffy cheeks.

"good, good. you're doing so good, hyungwon, did you know that?" hoseok didn't wait for an answer. "now, tell me two things you can taste,"

"um, strawberries? i-i had those f-for breakfast. and- and i can taste coffee. y-you had co-coffee today? c-coffee with v-vanilla?" hyungwon asked, playing with hoseok's fingers.

a laugh sounded from hoseok's mouth, vibrating through his chest and hyungwon could feel it. "yeah, i did. what's one thing you can touch, hyungwon?"

"y-you,"

~£~£~£~

vv short chap today sorry. i dun really like this one *sad owo*

tHaNk YoU fOr 300 ReAdS???(˘ ³˘)

until next chapter!