22

//twenty two//

hoseok's eyes stared at hyungwon's body as he pulled the sweater over his head. the younger proceeded to pull off his pants, giving the older an amazing view of his long, pale, soft looking legs.

the younger bent over to grab his sweatshirt and pants from the floor to throw them in the laundry bin, which gave hoseok a perfect look at his round ass that showed from his ridden-up sweater and boxers. "okay, hoseok. let's go to bed now. oh," hyungwon sighed, "shit, you need clothes, too,"

"nah," hoseok licked his lips. "i sleep clothes-less," he smirked, seeing the blush spread on hyungwon's cheeks. "kidding, but i sleep in my boxers so don't worry, baby boy," the nickname slipped through his plump lips before he could process the words, and a blush lit up his cheeks when he realized what he said.

"okay then," hyungwon laughed. "let's get to bed then," he tried to ignore the fiery blush on his cheeks as he got under the covers on his queen sized bed. as he lied down, hoseok stood up from his place atop the covers and undressed.

first, he peeled off his shirt. he pulled the bottom over his head, pulling his arms from the sleeves. hyungwon, from his spot under the fluffy blanket, watched with glazed eyes, drool basically dripping from his mouth. the older held the shirt between his hands and walked to put it with hyungwon's clothes, in the laundry.

as he walked, the shirt covered his abs which made hyungwon a mess

as he walked, the shirt covered his abs which made hyungwon a mess. the shirt swayed and moved around, giving hyungwon only glimpses of the deliciously sculpted abs hoseok had worked hard for. the older threw the shirt in the laundry and started to unbutton his jeans, pulling them off his legs. his thighs were muscular and thick, and as he walked they flexed. his boxers were loose, somehow, because his ass was literally huge, but anyway, his boxers were loose so when the older walked, hyungwon could see his dick bouncing from his steps.

hyungwon imagined some.... explicit images, caught up in a day – or rather evening – dream and he didn't realize that hoseok had already lied down next to him and got himself under the blanket.

"hello? earth to hyungwon?" hoseok waves his hand in front of hyungwon's face, which snapped him out of his little trance.

"huh?" hyungwon looked at hoseok. his collarbones and chest were exposed because of the blanket, which distracted the younger. but, he snapped out of his dream once again. "sorry, hoseok. did you say something?"

~£~£~£~

same hyungwon, same.

anyway, i have many more delicious 🤤 pics of hoseok's abs, so get ready 😉😏
OH MY GAWD GUYS 2K+ READS???? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

until next chapter!