05

//five//

hyungwon's dad maneuvered his way around the (still) unknown boy so he was standing right next to hyungwon.

"i'm so sorry, boss. this must be your son?" the muscled guy asked.

"why, yes. he is," hyungwon's dad answered, smiling proudly. he looked so prideful in his son it made hyungwon want to hug him. but he has a reputation that he needs to keep up.

the black-haired boy smiled at hyungwon, reaching out a hand. hyungwon took it, shaking it awkwardly and letting his hand drop back to his side. no matter how awkward the handshake was, black-haired boy never stopped smiling.

hyungwon ruffled his light pink hair again, standing on his tippy toes to whisper in his dads ear. "can i come tomorrow, too?"

before his dad could answer, though, the boy spoke.

"i think i should properly introduce myself, yeah?" he moved his hands as if to accentuate his words. "hi, i'm shin hoseok, what's your name?" his smile was so bright.

hyungwon pushes his round glasses up the bridge of his nose, "i-i'm chae h-hyungwon," he stammered, tripping over his words. "nice to meet y-you, hoseok-ssi,"

"no need to be so formal. how old are you?"

"twenty,"

"just call me hyung, okay?" hoseok smiled, shifting his weight.

"s-sure..." hyungwon paused, "hyung,"

"okay, anygay," his dad said.

"dad, no. stop. don't even– just don't say that ever again, please," hyungwon interrupted.

"what? why?" his dad raised a brow.

"who even taught you that?"

"kihyun did, why?" he suddenly gasped, "oh my gosh, did i accidentally spill the tea?"

"dad, oh my freaking heck, stop it. just– just shut up, please,"

hoseok, who was now on the floor, trying to catch air between his body-shaking laughs, started to breathily speak. "y-you better shishter s-st-stop it," before bursting out in giggles again.

"what? what is– oh, it's like sister isn't it?" hyungwon's dad inquired. "oh, oh yay! i'm gonna go tell kihyun!" he ran off, like a three year old, to find kihyun. it didn't take long, seeing as they were literally like five feet away from them.

with his dad gone, hyungwon felt kind of awkward and insecure next to hoseok, who was now off of the floor, brushing off whatever dirt and grime had clung to him.

"hey, hyungwon?" hoseok spoke, snapping his fingers in front of hyungwon's face.

"huh? oh, uh, yeah hoseok hyung?"

"can i show you something really really cool?"

"um, yeah, sure. i guess so," the pink haired answered.

hoseok grabbed his hand, pulling him a little. "great, let's go!"

~£~£~£~

slightly longer than usual but that's okay. it's only like 25 words longer kdkfjdf

thank you for 100 reads!!!
³˘)

until next chapter!