18

//eighteen//

fast-forward a good two hours and hoseok and hyungwon are awake, along with kihyun who wasn't tired, while the other were all soundly asleep. minhyuk and hyunwoo were both leaning their heads on kihyun's shoulders, changkyun was laying on a blanket, cuddled up to jooheon who was laying beside him.

"hey, hyung?" hyungwon asked, eyes fluttering open.

"yeah?" kihyun answered, while hoseok replied with,

"i told you not to call me hyung anymore,"

at this, hyungwon laughed, his chest bumping hoseok's. his smile lit up his face, cheeks turning red, eyes disappearing into small, absent crescents. hoseok found it so cute, but before he could comment, hyungwon spoke once more. "i know, hoseok. i was talking to kihyun hyung," he sighed, gazing over at kihyun before speaking once more. "hyung, what did hyunwoo hyung and minhyuk hyung want to talk to you about? what'd they say?"

at this kihyun blushed, a furious pink-red colouring his puffy cheeks. he let out a breath of air before stammering out words. "i-i guess they b-both like m-me? i don't kn-know but they both s-said they'd like to d-d-date me?" he questioned, it seemed like he was asking himself, more unsure about it then hyungwon was.

"really?" the youngest of the wake ones asked, "that's awesome! your poly ass can finally get two dudes!" hyungwon cheered, unintentionally sitting up and bouncing around, right on hoseok's dick.

hoseok tried to hold him still, grabbing his waist and quickly muttering 'stop moving,' very sternly, only loud enough for hyungwon to hear. said male froze automatically, slowly laying back down. he felt something poking at his inner thigh and immediately felt bad.

'sorry,' he traced on hoseok's chest, not really caring or knowing if the older understood it or not. the younger of the two looked up to see kihyun with his head against hyunwoo's, eyes closed and breathing slowed to match the two males steady in and exhales.

hoseok tapped hyungwon's waist, whispering softly. "please get up, baby. i'm going to go get another blanket,"

hyungwon shook his head, staying put. he checked the time on his phone, which read seven fifty two. "let's just leave a note and we can go back to my house. i'm tired," he whined, sitting up. he pulled out a pen from his sweater pocket, asking for a piece of paper. they couldn't find one, so hyungwon just sent a text to jooheon, kihyun and changkyun, in case they all got worried.

they started walking back through the tall grass, hyungwon's phones flashlight the only source of light guiding them. their hands interlocked, swaying back and forth.

~£~£~£~

uwu that's so cute

but what happens when hyungwon realizes hoseok called him baby? >:)

anyway, until next chapter!