04

//four//

the three decided to sit in the office on the couch. said couch was old, creaky and ripped, but it was better than the metal chairs that left your butt numb from sitting too long. 

hyungwon pulled out his phone, turning on music and playing some random game he didn't know he had. kihyun immediately went to reading a book he had brought, which just so happened to be harry potter and the goblet of fire. changkyun, on the other hand, was gazing out the window behind them, trying to look for jooheon.

hyungwon played the game for about an hour, switching between a few of them every three to seven minutes. he got bored, eventually, and set off to find something to eat in the kitchen.

he walked in, telling kihyun and changkyun rather loudly that he'd be back in no time. he walked into the kitchen, phone in hand with his headphones dangling around the back of his neck. hyungwon opened the fridge, finding good looking food. but, to his dismay, everything had a label or sticky note on it with bold writing that had someone's name and a rather obnoxious "DO NOT EAT" written in rushed, blocky printing.

"ugh," he sighed. deciding to find his dad and maybe order takeout or something, he walked out into the hall with his head down, only to bump into someone's chest. a rather strong, firm chest.

he looked up, getting ready to face some burly old man, or something, and apologize. but, to his surprise, it wasn't an old grump.

it was the black-haired guy from outside.

and behind him, was his dad.

now, up close, the mystery boy looked so so so much better. hyungwon could see the tiny golden specks in his brown eyes. he could see the plush, pinkness of his lips, the curve of his brow, the straightness and sharpness of his jawline. everything. he could see the way his biceps flexed when he moved, the way the shirt was just a little bit too tight, hyungwon could basically see the outline of his perfectly sculpted chest and arms.

"woah," he breathed out, stumbling back.

"i'm so sorry," the unnamed boy spoke, bowing profusely.

"i-it's okay," hyungwon stuttered. he noticed the small, yet still evident, lisp the boy had. his 'sorry' sounded like 'thorry' but hyungwon thought it sounded so cute. it was like music to his ears.

~£~£~£~

i always want to go over the word limit i said i'd have but i always stop myself because it's in the warnings and i'm too lazy to change it so—

until next chapter!