25

//twenty five//
//hyunhyukwoo special [:<//

while the two males who had left the other five left for their date, kihyun was sitting in his car, pouting at his phone. not only had hyungwon left him, but spotify wasn't working and his phone was about to die.

a knock on the window made the black haired male jump, whipping his head to the passenger side window. he sighed, rolling the window down when he saw who it was.

"hey, there," minhyuk spoke, leaning into the open window. "what's wrong?"

"nothing," kihyun brushed off the question. "why don't you get in? it's kinda cold out,"

"not really, but okay," minhyuk laughed. he opened the car from the inside and plopped in, rolling up the window afterwards. "so, do you have your answer yet? i don't want to push you, but hyunwoo's been whining about it," he laughed again.

ah, yes, the answer of the question the two workers had asked kihyun the night before. it was quite simple, really, for kihyun. the two boys had asked about three minor-ish things before asking one, huge question. the first small concern was his relationship status, to which he replied he was single. the next question was his sexuality, and he replied with gay, obviously. and the last minor question was if he was into polyamory or not. at this, kihyun had turned redder than red, silently nodded and looked away.

the two younger boys had basically jumped with joy, minhyuk was smiling widely and hyunwoo was just as happy. hyunwoo had asked the question, with minhyuk beside him, staring at kihyun to read his facial expression as the question was asked. (he may or may not have also admired the older's godly visuals.)

'would you like to be our boyfriend?'

the question lingered in kihyun's head for the rest of the previous day, the whole night, it drifted around his dreams and it still occupied his thoughts in the morning. he had been thinking and thinking, nonstop contemplating and laying out pros, cons and anything else that could be analyzed.

"yes, i have my answer. but," he smiled a little, tilting his head to the right. "can i answer in front of both of you?"

"y-yeah! yeah, o-of course!" minhyuk's smile had never been wider, eyes sparkling with hope. "i'll- i'll go get him!"

minhyuk opened the car door and sprinted away, a bounce in his step. a few minutes later, he was dragging hyunwoo behind him, who had a small smile on his face but had tired eyes.

"okay," minhyuk panted, smiling widely as hyunwoo flopped into the back seat. "what's the answer?"

the nervous smile on minhyuk's face and the glint of hope in his eyes told kihyun everything.

they really were ready to put up with him, ready to sacrifice so much just for him and for themselves as well.

kihyun smiled.

~£~£~£~

haha cliffhanger bitches

i fucking cant with you guys oh my god yesterday i legit had 2.85k reads and now we are at 3.25k?? guys seriously thank you so fucking much i can't explain how happy i am i'm literally on the verge of tears

anygay, hope y'all enjoyed this. i really love minhyuk so much what the hell

until next chapter!