28

//twenty eight//

as the older told his story, hyungwon stared at the way hoseok kept his smile on his face, even if tears started to pool in his eyes.

"my mom once said that when she passed, she wanted to be buried here. i tried to do that, too. but her family wouldn't let us — my sister and i — do it," the older blinked away his tears, staring up at the fluffy clouds dancing in the pale blue sky. "i brought you here because my sister took her boyfriend here for their first date, just like dad did with mom, and i wanted to continue the tradition," a sad smile graced hoseok's lips.

hyungwon slightly smiled at hoseok, scooting over to give him a hug, wrapping his arms around the older's neck and pulling him close. "thank you," he whispered against hoseok's neck.

"for?"

"telling me this. bringing me here," the younger pulled away. "i'm so glad you think that i'm that special," the pink haired placed a gentle kiss against hoseok's lips.

said male's lips stretched into a huge, gummy smile as the younger pulled away. his eyes lit up, shining even brighter than the sun. "you are that special, baby,"

hyungwon blushed at the nickname, smiling brightly. a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes. he stood up, pulling hoseok up with him.

"what?" the older was confused as he watched the younger slowly backing away. hoseok raised a brow as hyungwon started to speak.

"let's play tag!" a smirk appeared on hoseok's features.

"oh, baby, you don't want to challenge me to this,"

"of course i do," the younger paused. "hyung," he quickly turned around, running away from the male that he knew was bound to chase him right after.

"get back here, brat!" the older called, sprinting after the pink haired.

"catch me if you can, hoseok!"

the rest of their day was spent with laughs and gasps from running, small kisses here and there and a lot of food.

as the sun set they sat atop a small dirt mound, cuddled together, watching the colours of the sky blend like water colour before their eyes. dark blues bled into light pinks, creating a lilac colour in the sky, the pink blending down into a vibrant orange that mingled with the yellow glint of the sun.

"hyungwon," the older looked over at hyungwon, who had a small smile dancing on his lips.

"yes?"

"i'm so glad i brought you here," hoseok cupped hyungwon's face with his hands, leaning in so their foreheads were touching. both males closed their eyes, enjoying the peaceful moment.

"so am i," hyungwon whispered, before connecting their lips at last.

~£~£~£~

aw, cute. hope you sinners liked this chapter.

HUH??? 7

HUH??? 7.5K READS, ALMOST 500 VOTES AND

#2 IN MX

IM GONNA CRY GUYS IM SO HAPPY WHAT DID I DO tO DESERVE THIS?? THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME

also please don't be a silent reader :< i don't care about votes, just tell me how you felt about the chapter in the end!

until next chapter, demons!😈☠️