09

//nine//

"ah! ah, hoseok hyung!" hyungwon breathily let out between laughs. "p-please!" the older didn't stop or even hesitate, still tickling the boy underneath him.

"no! never!" hoseok's smile was so wide it made his nose crinkle, his laugh music to the younger's ears.

said male decided to flip the current situation, literally flipping them over so he was straddling hoseok's (really muscular, thick) thighs. his shirt rode up a little, hyungwon trying to not stare at the v line that lead somewhere further down. hyungwon smirked, pushing his glasses up yet again before tickling hoseok. he had to find the right spot, but once he did, hoseok's cheeks flushed as he laughed.

the spot, which was right where hoseok's waist curved inwards, was ignored soon after as hyungwon stopped, letting hoseok catch his breath.

hyungwon let out a little giggle, watching as hoseok closed his eyes, still panting with a smile upon his face. "that-" he paused, taking in a huge breath, "that was fun,"

hyungwon smiled, looking down at his hands as a rosy blush spread across his cheeks. "y-yeah, it was," his eyes trailed to where hoseok's shirt was risen up.

his blush deepened.

hoseok smiled, tapping hyungwon's thighs, trailing his fingers up to his waist and letting his hands rest there.

they sat, well, hyungwon sat, hoseok was laying down, there in silence, one of them blushing like mad while the other was smiling widely. hyungwon gazed up from his hands, looking at hoseok.

his eyes were wide as he gazed into the older's eyes. hoseok's smile slowly dropped as he looked into hyungwon's chocolatey eyes, his hands trailing up to hyungwon's mid-back. hoseok's hands gently pulled hyungwon down, making him slowly lean towards hoseok. hyungwon's hands made their way up his hyung's body, softly grazing his abs, trailing to his hard chest, and finally, one hand staying there while the other reached to grip his shoulder as hoseok moved one of his hands to cup hyungwon's face.

only centimetres away from each other's faces, they could both smell each other's scents.

hoseok's eyes traveled from hyungwon's own eyes down to his lips, focusing there for a minute before going back up to his eyes. the atmosphere around them was hot, tense. hyungwon's eyes fluttered shut as he leaned in, the ghost of a touch on his lips from the other.

their lips met, crashing together roughly but gently. electric shocks went through both of them, the feeling one neither of them had felt. their lips moved against another in a sweet, just-lips kiss, full of passion and innocence.

hyungwon's hands gripped hoseok's shirt collar, pulling his close so their chests were touching. they pulled away, eyes opening.

a blush faintly spread across hoseok's cheeks, a small, careful smile taking over his features. hyungwon, on the other hand, was panicking, a furious red blush covering his cheeks, spreading like hot, burning fire.

~£~£~£~

yay they kissed! but no, why is hyungwon panicking?

until next chapter!